• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STUDER A80 narrowbody 2" 24 track for Repair / Resto in los angeles

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcode

Selling a Studer a80 mk ii 24 track 2" narrow body.  Missing x7 input modules. I have a resource available for modules to fill up to 24 track or make a 16 track two inch as well. 
I have not powered the unit on, waiting for tech to but thats not gonna happen now.  It is missing a few cards underneath and a few cards needed inside some input modules. Mostly it's all there.
I Can't say 100 percent the condition of the heads. See pics. Unit counter has about 14,000 hours on the machine and was in the care of a tech who had been working on it last.
No remote. 

i just dont have the heart to part this out; worth alot more in parts as we know....
Please email [email protected] for zip file of pics. More info coming soon. 
SOLD

Your location is not mentioned in your profile. So I can only assume that you live next door to me and I drop by to fetch the tape machine!?
Bernd

Edit: ok, it's in LA

Back