• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Studer Eurocard Mic Preamps 1.195.301.00

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicklloydmusic

I have 5 of these, they were included with my studer 901 console which I bought from the BBC, although I don't think they have ever been used, they were not installed in the console and were in original packaging when I got them.
Top qualily mic pre cards with low cut switch and stepped gain, and quite rare.
PM me for more info and photos.
I appreciate I have not posted here before but am happy to supply credentials before any transactions, I run a commercial studio in the UK.

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    1.2 MB
After taking some advice from experienced members here regarding this sale.....

I would be willing to take £150 each for the first tested and working 4 mic pres.
I will take £100 for the 5th untested.
I will sell all 5 for £600 together to the same buyer.
I can provide as much reassurance and security as any buyer needs. I am even willing to refund the buyer if these items are not as I have described.
Buyer pays shipping from the UK.
Be aware, you will need a matching power supply and Studer balancing cards to get these bad boys working.
These are rare items for specialized buyers.

I still have these, sitting in a drawer in my studio, completely forgotten about......open to any offers now.

You still have these, any schematics available? Those cards seem to have a NE5534 output buffer, followed by a transistor pair feeding an output transformer - so why the need for Studer balancing cards...?

Back