• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STUDIO STUFF SALE!! (Microphones, diy parts, preamps, studio monitors, ...)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLAudio

Hi guys,

I'm Leo. First post for a long time lurker here. I learned a lot in the past years here on the forum (and I'm very thankful for that), and honestly I feel a bit ashamed coming out like this just to sell some stuff, but well...here I am.

I guess we all go through those times in life where we have to decide whether to take a path or another. That exact moment has come for me a few days ago: soon I'll be moving to start a new job, so I'll have to put aside my audio passion for a long while.

That's why I'm selling some of the stuff I've been using in my home studio. It's mainly microphones and parts I never ended up using for my builds, but you can also find studio monitors and preamps at the bottom of the list.

I'll be listing the prices for every item, but don't hold back from making offers...I might be crazy enough to accept them.;)

If you buy more than one item you'll get a better deal.

I can provide pictures in PMs.

Many prices have recently been reduced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2x U47fet Clone (sold as pair or not) - 450 € each
Built with poctop's pcbs and styroflex caps, GT2B body, Maiku K47 capsules and FAB V8F transformers. Clean builds, they sound incredible and the cost of the parts alone will set you back more than what I'm letting them go for (especially if you count the shipping fees from all the different manufactures). Wood cases and shock mounts included.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2x SE Electronics T2 (sold as pair or not) - 350 300 € each
Mint condition. They sound great, just two all around solid neutral (read versatile) mics. They work well on everything, from singing to spoken word, kick drum, bass, cymbals, acoustic guitar... They come with their shockmounts (super cool design) and hard cases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill Sitler Modded Oktava MK-012 Stereo Pair (cardiod + omni capsules + swivel joints) - 450 350 € for the pair
They sounded nice before the mod, but now they are much better and cleaner. They both come with cardioid e omni capsules, pads, swivel joints and mic clips. Wood case included. Stereo bar as a bonus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Electro Voice ND 408B - 90 80
Great tom mic (better than 421s if you ask me) and guitar cab mic. Very good condition. Comes with its case and mic clip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Electro Voice ND46 - 100 90
Great tom mic (better than 421s if you ask me). Mint condition. Comes with its case and mic clip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audix i5 - 70
Great alternative to the good old SM57. Worth a try if you haven't already. Comes with its case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shure SM58 - 65
We all know and love it. The head basket is bit banged up, but the mic works perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maiku K47 & K12 - 100 € each
Capsule left over from uncompleted projects. Brand new. Maiku capsules simply sound great, and they do it at a reasonable price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mullard 12AT7 - 50
NOS Tube selected for microphone use. Comes in the original box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audient ASP800 - 450 400
Great 8 channel pre. Clean and punchy, two channels feature transformer and mosfet drive to add some mojo when needed. Mint condition. Comes with original package.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam A7X Studio Monitor Pair - 650 550 € for the pair
Great near field monitors. Very detailed and revealing. They have been kept extremely well. They come in their original boxes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auratone DIY Clone Pair - 150 100 € for the pair
Little fun midrange monitors. They always seem come in handy during a mix, even if just for a check. Passive speakers. Solid MDF enclosure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for checking out my post.

Best,
Leo

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm Leo. First post for a long time lurker here. I learned a lot in the past years here on the forum (and I'm very thankful for that), and honestly I feel a bit ashamed coming out like this just to sell some stuff, but well...here I am.

I guess we all go through those times in life where we have to decide whether to take a path or another. That exact moment has come for me a few days ago: soon I'll be moving to start a new job, so I'll have to put aside my audio passion for a long while.

That's why I'm selling some of the stuff I've been using in my home studio. It's mainly microphones and parts I never ended up using for my builds, but you can also find studio monitors and preamps at the bottom of the list.

I'll be listing the prices for every item, but don't hold back from making offers...I might be crazy enough to accept them.;)

If you buy more than one item you'll get a better deal.

I can provide pictures in PMs.

Many prices have recently been reduced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2x SE Electronics T2 (sold as pair or not) - 350 300 € each
Mint condition. They sound great, just two all around solid neutral (read versatile) mics. They work well on everything, from singing to spoken word, kick drum, bass, cymbals, acoustic guitar... They come with their shockmounts (super cool design) and hard cases.
Greets from Canada - Do you still have an SE Electronics T2?
Might be interested in more, thanks.
Ron. (PM me?)

Hi Leo

Could you edit your post to say that the 2 U47fet clones have sold? Otherwise it looks a bit too much like a scam!

Thanks

Has anyone done any SUCCESSFUL business with said Leo above?

$410 euros later, he 'said' he'll ship Monday - that was a few days ago, heard nothing for 5 days now.
Gladly share my story with anyone else.
I texted him a few days ago to ask list those items on reverb or Ebay because those platforms hold money from sellers till items are received. He told me that he didn't use those platforms so I decided to pass. So sorry to see stories like that. Try to contact PayPal with your issues, if you didn't pay by friends and family they might help. I think admins of this forum should try id verifications for this forum because scams like that probably happened time to time. I bought stuff from a different buyers here and everything was okay, but only because I used sellers with huge history on this website. Anyway I hope you will find a solution.

And the same situation from a different side. Let's say I got a few items that I want to sell here. I'm using this forum for a month, so how people can be confident that I'm not selling crap or just taking money and run away. I think id verification is a perfect solution or using 3rd party platform to process payments like Ebay or reverb |seller fee:(|

Your covered if you pay with normal PayPal. If you pay with "friends and family"...then you are rolling the dice.

This guy should be reported to paypal and also here to admins. Also, we should "sharpen" the rules for selling things here. Especially for the new members. Double, triple check, whatever!

Sorry to hear you guys are having problems with this seller. If you look at his profile, despite saying he's a long time lurker he only joined on the 29th June ....................................................

Sorry to hear you guys are having problems with this seller. If you look at his profile, despite saying he's a long time lurker he only joined on the 29th June ....................................................
Even if not registered you still can read messages. Except for some parts of the forum.

But it's a shame that this kind of hustle is happening to you all.

Also the fact that he isn't here trying to defend himself ? Often people will make reference to their ebay or reverb id /records
I'll gladly list things on reverb if people want the reassurance. [ and split PP fees, although reverb gives protection without using P.P ] I had what seemed like a reasonable conversation with him but didn't pull the trigger because I have enough gear to use and shouldn't be coveting more equipment when I need to save money.
Gear lust can blind people sometimes.

Last edited:
Also the fact that he isn't here trying to defend himself ? Often people will make reference to their ebay or reverb id /records
I'll gladly list things on reverb if people want the reassurance. [ and split PP fees, although reverb gives protection without using P.P ] I had what seemed like a reasonable conversation with him but didn't pull the trigger because I have enough gear to use and shouldn't be coveting more equipment when I need to save money.
Gear lust can blind people sometimes.
Commenting because it appeared recommended to me from another thread. Scammers like this are the worst because they ask believable prices. Hopefully they don't come back and we don't see any similar "sellers".

Back