• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Subminiture Tagboard for Helios EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strat96

The Tagboard used in Helios Consoles is one of my favorites, they are compact and the pins snugly hold component leads. After many years of trying to source more spares of these, both for my own restoration and to have some to use in other projects, we have gone through the process of making a reproduction/aftermarket version of the board.

A limited supply of these boards will be available, as I already ordered the parts to be able to construct them (machined srbp board and pins). The boards will be available for shipping in about a month.

Also if anyone is interested in doing their own Helios project, I have many of the original capacitors (Wima TFF and Wima TFM) and some adequate polystyrene replacements (all the way up to .018uF). I can put together a few kits for anyone interested. Please let me know, as I will have to check to see what I exactly have of each.

Domestic Shipping in the USA will be first class by weight. International Shipping Available. I still have to calculate these.

Boards are 2x18 pin configuration. Approx 1" x 3-3/4" in size. The parts were sourced from Europe and are being hand-assembled in the USA.

Asking $15/board and will come up with a price for the kits later.

Here is a reference photo from 2018 of what the board should look like:

RS Tagboard Hole Through.jpg

Last edited:
The Tagboard used in Helios Consoles is one of my favorites, they are compact and the pins snugly hold component leads. After many years of trying to source more spares of these, both for my own restoration and to have some to use in other projects, we have gone through the process of making a reproduction/aftermarket version of the board.

A limited supply of these boards will be available, as I already ordered the parts to be able to construct them (machined srbp board and pins). The boards will be available for shipping in about a month.

Also if anyone is interested in doing their own Helios project, I have many of the original capacitors (Wima TFF and Wima TFM) and some adequate polystyrene replacements (all the way up to .018uF). I can put together a few kits for anyone interested. Please let me know, as I will have to check to see what I exactly have of each.

Domestic Shipping in the USA will be first class by weight. International Shipping Available. I still have to calculate these.

Boards are 2x18 pin configuration. Approx 1" x 3-3/4" in size. The parts were sourced from Europe and are being hand-assembled in the USA.

Asking $15/board and will come up with a price for the kits later.
Hello, could you post a pic or a link to a pic of the boards you’re recreating? Interested, Thanks

Latest posts

Back