submitted without comment.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Howell, a muckity-muck at Heritage Foundation got very upset when a group called Gay Furry Hackers hacked (or didn't hack, according to who's telling the story) a Heritage blog. It appears to be pretty trivial stuff, but the exchange between Howell and a hacker is a real gem:
https://files.catbox.moe/i0tkbp.txt

Mike Howell, a muckity-muck at Heritage Foundation got very upset when a group called Gay Furry Hackers hacked (or didn't hack, according to who's telling the story) a Heritage blog. It appears to be pretty trivial stuff, but the exchange between Howell and a hacker is a real gem:

Interesting, thanks. It shows once again that part of the US Far Right is basically a cult.

Funny. Thanks!

It seems Howell is a special kind of idiot.

It shows once again that part of the US Far Right is basically a cult.
A significant part. Heritage Foundation is what I would consider mainstream Republican these days. Half the authors on their Project 2025 (a plan for turning the US into a Christo-fascist state) are former staffers (some in very significant roles) in the Trump White House. These are the people who will undoubtedly fill key roles if Trump manages to get re-elected. Trump has heaped praise on Project 2025 in the past, though he's currently seeking to distance himself from it (as well as the bulk of the not-very-popular Republican party platform) in an effort to make himself a less unappealing candidate (because let's face it: Trump the blustering, semi-coherent reality tv star is far more appealing if he's not also advocating surveilling women's pregnancies in case they do something that might warrant them being prosecuted after having a miscarriage).

Let’s talk about a coup welcome to the democrats primaries. Lies and more lies by the party
Did Trump write this? I do not watch videos linked here as a rule, and this tagline is borderline indecipherable, like much of Trump's maunderings.

If you're talking (or pointing to someone else talking) about the apparent movement among the Dem donor class to attempt to push Biden aside, it's not gone unnoticed by people less disreputable than Greenwald. I can't say it makes me happy, but a conservative Supreme Court gave rich folks of whatever stripe carte blanche to pour vast millions into politics, and on whichever side of the aisle, that leads to undue influence being exerted by the ultra-rich. For example, all of Trump's Supreme Court picks were vetted and recommended by an organization funded by billionaires.

If you're a conservative and you're worried about the outsized influence of money in politics, look at your own people. Conservatives opened the floodgates with the Citizens United ruling, and they're the absolute worst when it comes to this. From the Koch brothers to Leonard Leo to Harlan Crow (and so many others)--your party is owned by the oligarchs.

I thought this was a no comment post. I suppose your happy that an attempt made on the president’s life. All with the end of democracy bullshxt from the media and democrat party. Lawfare on steroids. The current president’s demented state won’t step down and spewing the worst propaganda run like a 1930s hitler nazi campaign. Hope your happy hodad. I hear the WH has issued a hold on 10million worth of negative ads against DJT. Every trick the dems have pulled has backfired against their campaign. Hope you get paid for all the shillery you post daily. May the dems election hopes go down in flames. The photos of Trump bleeding from his head with his fist shaking in the air is the 2024 photo of the year.

I certainly wouldn't want to single fazer out, because he's basically just parroting the new GOP talking points, but....
I can't help but wonder what mental illness causes people to accuse Democrats of inciting violence and fearmongering when that's been Trump's MO for 8 years now. He denigrates, belittles, threatens and insults. He lies often and even in the face of strong empirical evidence to the contrary. He incites followers to violence and consistently speaks in terms that evoke violence. He attacks the democratic process and refuses to accept the will of the people. He acts as if he is completely above the law, and then the ultra-conservative court he helped put in place cobbles together a meritless decision that insists that yes, indeed he is above the law.

And yet to the GOP, Democrats are the ones causing all the trouble. Just because they point all this stuff out. Just because the US govt. would dare to attempt to hold Trump accountable when he breaks the law? How dare the Dems actually read Republican policy documents like Project 2025 and then have the nerve to talk about them? Don't Dems realize that by discussing Republicans' anti-democratic policies that they are the ones being anti-democratic? Don't they know that by calling out the leader of the GOP for his violent rhetoric that they are the ones inciting violence? Why can't they allow us Republicans to conduct a "second American Revolution"* in peace?

Oh, and if you're wondering if I'm happy about the attempt on Trump's life, no I'm not. I don't have any interest in seeing him killed, and I don't see this being in any way helpful to Biden's re-election campaign. Remember, Trump is the one who tried to subvert our elections after he lost in 2020; the Dems have always respected the results of presidential elections--even the one that was decided 5-4 by SCOTUS.

*I mentioned this in an earlier post, but here's the link again: https://www.mediamatters.org/projec...brates-supreme-court-immunity-decision-we-are

Your man’s latest
The party that voted to remove Trumps secret service detail and the party that refuses to provide SS for RFK jr.

Attachments

• CA54BA90-B5FE-44CC-9E1A-1C9A7A2555C1.jpeg
    CA54BA90-B5FE-44CC-9E1A-1C9A7A2555C1.jpeg
    789.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back