suggestions on putting the intern/assistant in check

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a little like this when i was 19 in my first full time job. It wasn't fun for me but one of my older coworkers really took me to task on my attitude. I left to go travelling shortly after but this experience of being confronted very directly made a deep impression on me. I had no idea i was being an ***. If you don't want to fire this person you should at least be VERY clear when he falls short. Sometime's getting fired is a gift once the initial shock is over.

I read this thread yesterday and didn't notice the posting dates until I finished, now I'm curious, how did everything finished?

Reading your last post I guess he left.

Sad, as many said here, I also had 20 years and knew everything, now I'm 36, run my own business and always say my most used tool in the workshop is the broom.

I read this thread yesterday and didn't notice the posting dates until I finished, now I'm curious, how did everything finished?

Reading your last post I guess he left.

Sad, as many said here, I also had 20 years and knew everything, now I'm 36, run my own business and always say my most used tool in the workshop is the broom.
It all ended amicably. He went on to do other things more suited to his lifestyle and attitude. The studio was eventually sold by the owners to a private individual. the chief engineer went on to other things, and I moved onto other things and currently am back in the drivers seat at a new spot. Things are well.

Do we all? Sometimes I wonder... :)
For some it takes much longer :)

When I was in my early 20s I never wanted to be 30, as I approached 30 I started feeling depressed and nostalgic, now that I am almost 37 y/o I wouldn't want to be 20 again even if you paid me.... Well, No, to be honest I would be willing to be 20 again if I had my current brain, but 20 and acting like 20? NO WAY

Latest posts

Back