sweet Justice for bringing boy bands to the world

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="SSLtech"]
I know I read a lot of Timberlake-bashing after the Grammy award performances, but he's good, he's self deprecating, and he's actually VERY funny.
Keith[/quote]

i met him a month or so ago. he went out of his way to be friendly to EVERYBODY that he came across in the studio, regardless of stature. more than a lot of people do. couldn't help but like the guy.

Does this mean I'm not going to get Lou's autograph on my copy of his autobiography?

Okay, Anyone want to own a piece of 'history'???

Mister Pearlman is going to be back on court tomorrow I believe... sounds like he's decided to cop a plea and turn in his accomplices, naming names and generally trying to save his ass.

So I noticed that Skycraft had some cheap Chinese SM58 knock-off type microphones... brand new, in a carry-pouch, complete with an XLR-to-TRS cable, so I took a look; they had about 20-30 of them.

They're branded "Transcontinental Studios", and bear the legend "We make the hit" on them...

-If anyone wants to make fun of Lou while Karaoke-ing it, this might be a fun thing!

-Just passing it on, in case anyone wants something to remember the whole thing by...

Keith

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080521/ap_on_en_mu/people_lou_pearlman

25 years.

...And he wanted his sentence postponed so that he could 'develop' another boy band...

..That would have been like a loaning gambler some money so he can win big and pay you back afterwards.

Keith

[quote author="Sweaty Swindler"]"Over the past nine months since my arrest, I've come to realize the harm that's been done," Pearlman said in a short courtroom statement.[/quote]

Before his arrest he was just helping people and being an altogether awesome dude with a heart of gold.

I'll bet he chokes on some gristly prison cafeteria Salisbury Steak and gets shanked for coughing to loud and perspiring too hard.

Keef? You've met this guy right? Could you hear the sleaze oozing from his pores?

I just read the entire wiki about Lou. What a scum bag.

I want one of the mic's for Karaoke.

sk3072.jpg

http://www.skycraftsurplus.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1634&HS=1

I can't remember who took me to Skycraft for the first time, but I used to spend the day driving from my home in Fort Pierce to Skycraft and back to buy "more wire for patchbays"

:cool:

[quote author="MikoKensington"]I'll bet he chokes on some gristly prison cafeteria Salisbury Steak and gets shanked for coughing to loud and perspiring too hard.

Keef? You've met this guy right? Could you hear the sleaze oozing from his pores?[/quote]

Sleaze, wheeze---I say it's spinach and I say to hell with it :razz:

I posted, then withdrew, a truly tasteless reply in this thread.

But I can't help speculating on his prospects for putting a new band together out of his cellmate candidates. We could have a contest about coming up with the best name.

Keep it clean laddies (and ladies :grin: ).

Off-the-wall threadjacking CJ-style (with deep respect) reply/non sequitur (onto second glass of kickass Chard): are the changes in Steely Dan's Fire in the Hole one of the all-time greats?

Listened to that today, and it sure did it for me.

I gotta get my Chairperson friend to include that as an example in a harmony course.

[quote author="SSLtech"]http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2007/11/pearlman200711[/quote]

What can I say---breath mints did him in.

Hey, we've seen the Twinkie defense---why not the breath mint defense. Probably evidence suppressed in the discovery phase.

The 'discovery phase' in ths case actually refers to the moment that it actually dawned on the defense counsel that his client really was a scumbag!

[quote author="bcarso"]Off-the-wall threadjacking CJ-style (with deep respect) reply/non sequitur (onto second glass of kickass Chard): are the changes in Steely Dan's Fire in the Hole one of the all-time greats?[/quote]
You should post that thought over on R|E|P Prosoundweb.

I'll be over here with a tin hat on, cowering behind the overturned heavy wooden desk.

Keef

Cower Power Sucks!!

(my hair's getting good in the back)

(apologies to Frank Z.)

No, I'm kühl now---food in stomach and recalibrated with an eclectic mix (Stone Roses, Carl Maria von Weber, Wayne Shorter [who retained his stature]).

Back