TBDD-500, TBDD-Rack, TB550A, TB2S

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!

I'm sure once we start building and posting pictures and reviews people are going to snatch up those extra kits...

Thanks so much Brian!

T.

horvitz said:
OK, so we just barely didn't make it.  I'm going to call it close enough, though.  I'll get all the long lead stuff going today and update you all as we get closer with more exact dates if possible.  Thanks to everyone who ordered!

Brian

Hi Brian
Are there any updates on the TB550a stuff?
Kasper

KasperNyhus said:
Hi Brian
Kasper

Hi Kasper,

No particular update yet.  We still look on track for early July.  When we get a little closer, I'll get a ship date from Grayhill and then I'll have a much better idea of when everything will be in.  Will let you know!

Brian

horvitz said:
KasperNyhus said:
Hi Brian
Kasper

Hi Kasper,

No particular update yet.  We still look on track for early July.  When we get a little closer, I'll get a ship date from Grayhill and then I'll have a much better idea of when everything will be in.  Will let you know!

Brian

Alright  ;D

ArnoldLayne said:
I missed the boat on the W492 package  :'(
Do you know when the single 10K's are coming back ?

No date right now.  You might want to check out Digi-Key part number 987-1665-ND.  That's the exact same pot and they're in stock.

If you've been waiting for a TB550A kit, there are a VERY limited number available in the store right now.  Don't wait too long!

Hi Brian.

Customs finally let my kit through [plus taxes, ouch] and it arrived today.
Wow
Beautiful faceplates, and a huge number of Grayhills. Your TB2s look really good in the blue potted compound

Cant wait to get started [but sadly can't start this weekend]

Now need to order the Xformers I completely forgot about!

Thanks

The Gimmer

12afael said:
any idea when they will be available again?

Unfortunately, no definite plans right now.  If you want, PM me your email address and I'll put you on the notification list for when they're back.

Brian

I really like the TB550A.  I have a pair side by side with the CAPI LC53A, and they each have their strengths.  I generally pick the TB550A when I want a clearer sound with more focus in the bottom end.  Always the TB550A if it's program material.  If it were to be revised again, I like the separate HPF/LPF approach of the LC53A.  It'd  be nice to see these back in production, you guys put your names on the list. 

fragletrollet said:
No more TBDD-500 DIY?  8)

Unfortunately, not.  There are just a couple of the rack PCBs left if you're interested in that and then those will be gone as well.

weiss said:
i also want to be notified ;)

For the 550?  Just PM me your email address and I'll add you to the list.

horvitz said:
fragletrollet said:
No more TBDD-500 DIY?  8)

Unfortunately, not.  There are just a couple of the rack PCBs left if you're interested in that and then those will be gone as well.

weiss said:
i also want to be notified ;)

For the 550?  Just PM me your email address and I'll add you to the list.

Just bought the tbdd pcb`s!  8)

Latest posts

Back