• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Technical Books, Moving Sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Wilson

ALL BOOKS SOLD!

F.S. Audio Cyclopedia, 1st. edition, 1959. There is no dust jacket, covers are good only normal wear. The pages are pristine w no markings on any page, 1269 pages; covers all aspects of professional audio & many charts & installation info.  $20-.

Microphones: Design & Application by Lou Burroughs, 1974. The definitive book on all phases of microphone design & use. Dust Jacket shows some wear, rest of book is pristine. $12-.

The Recording & Reproduction of Sound by Oliver Read, 1952. Covers all components in professional & home hi fi systems; also has complete chapters on disc recording & disc cutting lathes & electronics.
No dust jacket, clean covers & pages. The binding is showing its age.  $12-.

These three books are a must read for any aspiring recording engineer. they will equip you with the knowledge needed to produce quality recordings.
MUST SELL, have sold our home.

Actually I'll also take The Recording & Reproduction of Sound by Oliver Read.

those are fair prices, Bill are you still making the opto units ?
I have a Audio Cyclopedia , if someone really needs one .

The Cyclopedia & Recording & Reproduction of Sound are spoken for; the microphone book is excellent & still available.

Shab Tech: If the sale falls thru on Cyclopedia & Recording & Repro. will let you know; should know by tue. at latest.

No, I have never made opto units.

As of this morning all 3 books have been spoken for. If anyone cancels then Shabtek is next.

Bill W.

Yes thank you  ruairioflaherty  [ you know there's that sorta successful golfer with your sorta name ]
I won't let go so easily of my cylopedia , anyway sorry to pollute the thread

Back