Telefunken M15A Service Manual?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inputhone

Does anybody can hand me a complete service manual for the telefunken m15a? I already paid some money for a scan which sucked so much that i couldnt read it. I really need the shematic of the bc-wv1 card to check if mine both are working right!

anyone?????

What is your serial number? I got the basic manual which I can send free and full factory manual where I can send the specific pages if the basic manual is not for your machine serial number. Send me email ;)

Wow thanks, these are really good scans! I just realized that it says on my card

BC-WV1 25.5069.030-01

All of the ones in the Pdf do end with -00. Do you think there is some major change in my version? They look quite equal so far. Can't see any major differences.

So i would need to connect a 35V Supply on 12(+) and 7(0V) to measure right? I will check the voltages on is2 which i also did replace.

Thanks a lot,
i will check them out right now.

Actually I'm not sure what the last two digits are for. Maybe they indicate the subunit (the other channel has different one if I remember.. ).

I got two M15A together with a friend, currently collecting dust. We have had them for two years now but still haven't got time to put them to working order :D So, I'm not too familiar with the machines and the schematics overall. I'm missing an extender card so it is a bit difficult to troubleshoot the boards...

what is the extender card for?

ps. does anybody know someone in berlin who could help fixing the unit without exploding prices?

Extender allows a card to be hooked to the machine but "outside" the cardridge so that you can access the card with measurement tools. Example: http://www.surplussales.com/ComputerAccess/card_edge-extender.html

Hilpert has spare parts and knowledge. Expensive though http://www.hilpert-audio.de/

Yeah Hilpert, i know. Costs a lot. I mean it is totally okay, because it's a job as any other, but i would more look forward to a diy thing, as i already have quite the knowledge to try it myself.

Extension for the cards is a gold idea. Even to solder one yourself..

Do you know where i can read the Information for the testpoints which are marked in the schematic?

See the troubleshooting section from Part 4. Test tables for each card are previous or next page of the cards schematics. The manual is a bit cryptic at first :D Just take your time, you'll figure it out.

inputhone said:
what is the extender card for?

ps. does anybody know someone in berlin who could help fixing the unit without exploding prices?

I might be able to help you, drop me a mail at michael at mtibes dot de if you feel like.

Michael

tmuikku said:
What is your serial number? I got the basic manual which I can send free and full factory manual where I can send the specific pages if the basic manual is not for your machine serial number. Send me email ;)
Hello,
I know it's been 8 years apart but I really need a copy of the full factory manual. Is there anyway you can help me?

Thanks in advance.

I just wanted to post a new thread but found this one. We have a M15A 2" with 24 and 32 track heads but unfortunately we are missing part 1 (Beschreibung/Description) and 2 (Bedienungsanleitung/Operating Manual) of the manual. Can somebody help me out here?

Latest posts

Back