Texas

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

So there was a school shooting in Texas today. As reports come in the one thing I read as a blurb and Have yet to see the news focus on,  was that the kid was bullied by both students and coaches.  In the previous school shooting it was reported that the kids calling for more gun control admitted to bullying the shooter for 3 years prior  before he snapped. 
If both are correct accounts,  then we need to focus on stopping bullies.

I was never bullied per say...because I wasn't afraid to fight. However, especially if you bully people in this day and age...don't expect roses in return. Again, it's people/self control/respect/compassion....causing all of the problems everywhere. No one and everyone is to blame. Serious consequences for a lack of empathy, respect and responsibility.

These shootings are getting more and more accepted as normal, everyday occurrences in the gun loving states. Nobody cares...especially trump and NRA. They leave it to...that's life, 2nd amendment. Champagne for everyone.

It is a bit early to draw any informed conclusions.

Our prayers go out to the victims families.

JR

PS: Everybody put their political sniping back in their holsters.

scott2000 said:
This could explain the  exploration for it by some...
team politics, don't let a crisis go to waste, etc...  ::)

I have tried to ignore the breathless wall to wall media coverage saying how little they know. 

Good to hear that the armed guards are now running toward the gunfire and reducing the carnage, (perhaps embarrassed by the security behavior during the FL school shooting).

We don't need to make these miscreant shooters famous (notorious). That will just encourage more of the same from copycats, while it is difficult for media to resist the compelling desire for ratings. 

We will have plenty of time to inspect the failures that led to this, more calmly over time.

JR

PS: while complete news about some past shootings is still hard to find (still waiting on some).

Back