• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tg zener limiter TTX

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernardo

I'm selling this zener compressor project, I don't have time to fix the bugs it has, I give up, so if someone wants to finish it I'll put it up for sale. It compresses, it limits, but it has a slight interference noise which I can't get rid of, maybe it's the zener diodes? I don't know. I also notice saturation when I fully turn the output potentiometer. The unit needs calibration with an oscilloscope, a machine that I don't have. It has custom utm transformers according to the designer's instructions. front and rear panels are high-quality anodized aluminum. Any question I will be happy to try to solve it

Attachments

• IMG_5814.jpeg
    IMG_5814.jpeg
    637.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5813.jpeg
    IMG_5813.jpeg
    550.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5815.jpeg
    IMG_5815.jpeg
    661.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5816.jpeg
    IMG_5816.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5817.jpeg
    IMG_5817.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
I'm selling this zener compressor project, I don't have time to fix the bugs it has, I give up, so if someone wants to finish it I'll put it up for sale. It compresses, it limits, but it has a slight interference noise which I can't get rid of, maybe it's the zener diodes? I don't know. I also notice saturation when I fully turn the output potentiometer. The unit needs calibration with an oscilloscope, a machine that I don't have. It has custom utm transformers according to the designer's instructions. front and rear panels are high-quality anodized aluminum. Any question I will be happy to try to solve it
How much are you eyeing ??

Back