Thanks!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ

GDIY Supporter
Get logged in!

Unless your name is CB!

I started this day with a hangover and depression because of Bluzinsky or whatever the freak's name is.

Now I feel better.

A whole lot better!

:lol:

So is this service free? Who's paying for it? If we need to come up with a way to share in the financial cost of running this site (as a guarantee that it would not disappear one day), I'm all for it!

Heck, I'll give my $20 to this board!!!!

Owel

[quote author="cjenrick"]59 registered users allready!

Holly cow!

Ethan, whats our bandwith usage?
It would be fun to compare it now with later.

cj[/quote]

hi,

thanks for giving us a place to stay.
Anyone knows how Kev feels bout this?

If you need upload space, or space for a forum like this (or this forum ;-), i am willing to get this done. I have over 100 MB empty webspace on a good quality server available for the moment.
If this can be of any use for TechTalk, my company could finance this...
see it as my way of contribution to this forum and the SUPER people who hang out here!

Having some knowledge of electronics or even being an electronics tech is something i dreamed of as a child but history took another course with me :) (music, instruments, finally a recording studio,...)

Thanks to TECHTALK i am realising a dream a had since 25 years now, so i would be more than happy to contribute in such way

Cheers,
(oh, can someone help me out with PCB for a API312clone?
have Tommytones trafos)

Tony dB :sam: :guinness:
lack of real beer is a pitty but i can live with it :)

[quote author="owel"]So is this service free? Who's paying for it? If we need to come up with a way to share in the financial cost of running this site (as a guarantee that it would not disappear one day), I'm all for it!

Heck, I'll give my $20 to this board!!!!

Owel

[quote author="cjenrick"]59 registered users allready!

Holly cow!

Ethan, whats our bandwith usage?
It would be fun to compare it now with later.
cj[/quote][/quote]

No need for fees. Just visit www.groupdiy.com every now and again (It'll keep the boss happy :wink: ). There will be cool stuff happening there that will be of interest to you guys as well, which I will announce here occasionally in a post, but no 3rd part banners, or flash annimation, EVER! The store uses up more bandwidth, more memory, more space than you guys ever will, so no worries.

Relax.
Build Something :sam:

Back