The California recall 2021

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

It’s Already being reported that some folks show up to vote only to be told they already voted. I know a few myself who had this happen to them. Those that this has happened to have all said they had not voted yet.

the mail in ballots were designed so that you can see what the persons vote was. How easily it would be to toss ones you don’t like. Years ago my tax return ended up under the desks of some guy at the irs office by accident. They then proclaimed I never filed. Something similar could easily happen here. Opps

I also noticed that I was able to stroll in proclaim to be pucho812 give them some very public information like my home address and allowed to vote. No need to prove who I was.
Seems to me the process could be better to ensure an outcome that doesn’t involve people claiming foul.

Didn't vote for the current guy first time around. But also find this whole recall process a huge waste of time and money. It's just a backdoor way to try and elect someone who could never win a normal election, which is only a year away anyway. So what is the point?

I need to go vote today, will see if they say I've already done it.

I'm shocked...

I am repeating myself but California's gold standard (France), outlawed mail in voting since 1975 to prevent fraud.

Nobody expects a Black, White Supremacist, to unseat Gov Newsome. :unsure: While it was amusing to see Rose McGowan endorse and campaign for a republican.

Interesting times.

JR

Didn't vote for the current guy first time around. But also find this whole recall process a huge waste of time and money. It's just a backdoor way to try and elect someone who could never win a normal election, which is only a year away anyway. So what is the point?

I need to go vote today, will see if they say I've already done it.
I don't see it as a waste of time or money if it's sending a message you want to those involved. However I do fear that if this does not go through and we keep Newsom, there will be retribution.

It’s Already being reported that some folks show up to vote only to be told they already voted. I know a few myself who had this happen to them. Those that this has happened to have all said they had not voted yet.

the mail in ballots were designed so that you can see what the persons vote was. How easily it would be to toss ones you don’t like. Years ago my tax return ended up under the desks of some guy at the irs office by accident. They then proclaimed I never filed. Something similar could easily happen here. Opps

I also noticed that I was able to stroll in proclaim to be pucho812 give them some very public information like my home address and allowed to vote. No need to prove who I was.
Seems to me the process could be better to ensure an outcome that doesn’t involve people claiming foul.
Sign up for ballotrax. Home - BallotTrax get emails when your ballot is on it's way and when it's been received and counted.

$289,000,000 taxpayer money down the tubes - smooth move. Had Newsome lost, I wanted Angelyne (Billboard Queen, icon) to be governor.

Angelyne is an experienced politician consisting of:​

• Honorary Mayor of West Hollywood
  • Key to West Hollywood
  • Ran for Mayor of Los Angeles
  • Ran for Governor of California
  • Currently on the ballot for Governor of California
https://www.angelyneforgovernor.com/

Attachments

• angelyne.jpg
    angelyne.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts