The Covid Conspiracy Thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CDC said:
COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing severe disease, hospitalization, and death. However, since vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing infection, some people who are up to date with the recommended vaccines will still get COVID-19. This is called a breakthrough infection.

I am not a medical expert like all the people reading news reports these days. I noticed a nuanced change in messaging from CDC several months or longer ago. The covid vaccine was repositioned as not preventing infection, but preventing death and hospitalization.

A finding that people getting most vaccines were most infected, may be an innocent correlation if most at risk people are who are most likely to get vaccinated.

JR

Finally you've posted something based on actual data - thank you and I commend you!
You're welcome. In many of the articles I post the underlying studies are hyperlinked.

I've been posting actual data since January 2020.
https://proaudiodesignforum.com/forum/php/viewtopic.php?t=1200https://proaudiodesignforum.com/forum/php/viewtopic.php?t=1281
Zero Hedge comment of the day:
The best thing about being a conspiracy theorist is not having myocarditis.

I am not a China, or Covid, expert but it looks like the wheels are coming off the bus over there. The zero covid policy became unenforceable especially after very public mistakes like people burned inside their apartments after the doors were welded shut (oops). Add rioting and worker escapes from large hon hai (apple) factories. The PRC appears to have dropped all zero covid policies and relaxed testing and shut downs. Sadly this is on top of a population with no or little natural immunity, and questionable Chinese vaccines.

I wish them good luck, but it will take a christmas miracle. Their new years is generally a super spreader event so this could get worse before it gets better.

JR

PS: They may need to invade Taiwan to create a significant distraction, and while they still can... danger Will Robinson.

In another china/covid development... China has relaxed quarantine and testing requirements on people coming into China, while the US has imposed new restrictions on people coming from China into the US. Unlike the last time now the US is also looking at people who traveled from China to a third country and then into the US. There were multiple cases like that last time.

JR

I don't think the US testing policy is going to be any help, since any potential new Chinese variants will spread to the rest of the world shortly before entering the US.

The tourism departments and embassies of France, Thailand, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Austria and Switzerland all posted messages on Weibo, China's version of Twitter, inviting Chinese tourists.
"Chinese friends, France welcomes you with open arms!" the French embassy wrote on Weibo. The Thai national tourism administration wrote: "Thailand has been waiting for you for three years!"
Many Weibo users celebrated their newfound freedom to travel, with the hashtag "Where to travel abroad next year" garnering close to 80 million views.

It may help the immediate covid spread somewhat:

Almost half of the 212 passengers who arrived in Italy's Milan airport from China on Monday tested positive for Covid, said a regional health chief on Wednesday.
"I can understand concerns because of the lack of transparency, because of the lack of sharing of the genomic sequencing," he added. "But even with a ban, we cannot prevent the spread of the virus. And assuming there is indeed new variants emerging in mainland China, we would just delay the spread, we're not going to prevent the virus from spreading to other parts of the world."
Grepin echoed this point, saying: "In reality, we do not have the scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of these measures in practice."
If an infectious variant does emerge, it will likely enter the United States through other countries anyway, she said, pointing out that restrictions "did very little" when Omicron emerged last fall.
Pre-departure testing -- which the US is requiring -- is also only somewhat effective, since many new variants have a short incubation period, meaning "there will still be cases that will make it through," she added.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/china-covid-travel-restrictions-intl-hnk/index.html

One significant question is how serious are these newer strains of Covid? We have generally seen each new strain get weaker and weaker (for severity of illness).

JR

I'm seeing Chinese propaganda video of people lining up at crematoriums with dead relatives in bags and unrefrigerated body bags stacked in hallways.

The bags don't look like they contain human forms - the shape suggests they are stuffed and the smell of the bags in hallways would be unbearable.

This is from the same playbook as pandemic scam 1.0.

Gates has promised pandemic 2.0 and I suspect we'll see a more deadly version such as that from Boston University.

As to video "evidence" look it up yourself if you're interested. Despite all this "Chinese theater" they're opening up the country.

They're trying to mind-phuck us again.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/new-yorker-promotes-peoples-cdc-and-mask-mandates-forever
When the science no longer supports the establishment narrative, the science no longer matters. This is the lesson we have learned time and time again over the course of the past few years when it comes to covid mandates and vaccine cultism. Americans in particular have been whipped with incessant claims since 2020 that the "science is settled" when it comes to mask restrictions, lockdowns, mRNA technology, etc. Yet, as time passes, every "conspiracy theory" asserted by the anti-mandate crowd turns out to be true.
And the people who call it conspiracy theory look more foolish with each passing day...

This, however, is not stopping the covid cult (made up mostly of political leftists) from blindly marching forward as they cling to the sweet taste of ultimate power they experienced from 2020 - 2021. They just can't let it go. The pandemic world is their ideal world, and they continue to reveal their addiction in a steady outcry for ongoing restrictions.
Such is the mental illness called liberalism.

The group suggests that ongoing mask mandates are essential to dealing with the spread of covid. Members even claim that opposition to masks is predominantly among white people, and that anti-masking is rooted in "white supremacy" and eugenics. Many minorities are also anti-mask, and the fact that The New Yorker would even entertain such drivel highlights the downfall of mainstream journalism.
So not accepting their mark of slavery is "white supremacy." Pure projection. By following their edicts and diktats you are the enslaved and they are your slave masters.

The CDC has openly admitted that masking is not very effective, noting that the cloth masks which were widely required in public establishments across the country do little or nothing to prevent the transmission of covid. At best they acted as a placebo, at worst they represented as symbol of submission to collectivist authority. While N95 masks are purported to be more effective, recent studies show that the N95 offers no more protection than cloth masks.

States in which masking was widely enforced did not see any significant reduction in infection rates or death rates over states that had no mask mandates. In fact, the rates are almost identical.
When I see someone wearing a mask today I see a victim of fear and trauma-based mind control. It's pathetic.
I have no responsibility to "humor" or cater to the whims of the mentally ill.

What the covid debate really amounts to is a conflict between those that support individual liberty vs those that do not. Those that think society should be group focused and think that individual choice is a threat vs those that see the group as an abstraction exploited to take away people's freedoms. Collectivists see the covid mandates as a vehicle to further their cause. They don't care if the science contradicts their aims because the point is ultimately not public health and safety, the point is to elevate the ideology of the group over the individual. This is why anti-mandate champions often refer to people like those in the "People's CDC" as cultists; they desire ideological alignment to the detriment of all other concerns, including reality.
I never wore a mask in 2-1/2 years except for a 15 minute eye exam. The optometrist was pregnant. I would have argued with a so-called "doctor" but not mama bear...

Last edited:
In order to provide context Dr. Jha is speaking on a Zoom call about indoor air quality and how it can be improved to reduce respiratory infection rates.
He then makes a stunning counter-narrative admission on mask efficacy.

I have been saying masks are pointless theater since around March 2020 and I was repeatedly called a "conspiracy theorist."
My claims were not based on some made-up BS as is popular for the intellectually lazy to allege here and elsewhere.
I relied on Blaylock et al who are real scientists not propagandists.

Those that use the term "conspiracy theory" are the propagandists' tools.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...d-19-vaccines-for-unexplained-deaths-n1655097
Yet, despite a majority reporting that they have taken the shots, almost 50% believe it is at least somewhat likely that side effects of COVID-19 vaccines have caused a significant number of unexplained deaths. All men and people between 18 and 39 agree with the statement at the highest rates. This coincides with the cardiac side effect profile for men under 40 and the excess death rates reported by insurance actuaries in the working-age population.

When the pollster asked if respondents thought they knew someone who died because of side effects from the COVID-19 vaccine, the results were astonishing. Nearly one-third of all adults said yes. Among those 18-39, 35% thought they might know someone who died because of the vaccine. Perhaps because of high vaccination rates, 33% of Democrats reported having this suspicion, while only 26% of Republicans and unaffiliated voters did.

Overall, 48% of those polled believe that there are legitimate reasons to be concerned about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines, while 15% are undecided. Those who think there are valid concerns include 83% of those who believe vaccine side effects may cause recent unexplained deaths and 76% of those who suspect they may know someone who died this way.

Survey link: ‘Died Suddenly’? More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines
Forty-eight percent (48%) of Americans believe there are legitimate reasons to be concerned about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines, while 37% think people who worry about vaccine safety are spreading conspiracy theories. Another 15% are not sure.

So 48% of the population now believe there are reasons to be concerned with 15% undecided.

Those who scream "conspiracy theory" at the mere suggestion of injury are now a 37% minority.

Last edited:
Covid-19: A Global Financial Operation

https://off-guardian.org/2023/01/02/covid-19-a-global-financial-operation/

A FINAL WORD​

We are living through the biggest worldwide organized crime since WW2. The scale of the deception is too large for even many who consider themselves “in the know” to accept or comprehend and remain trapped in some version of the “Covid” merry-go-round. Others are still asleep or traumatized as the social fabric is being smashed to pieces as the world around them is being completely transformed.
The financial elites know that they have run up massive unpayable debts and deficits. They know the promises of pensions and benefits cannot be paid. They know the system has reached its Waterloo and social unrest is inevitable.
They know they must act rapidly and comprehensively to subvert this inevitable collapse in order to protect the financial Leviathan which underpins their capacity to maintain power and control.
Put simply, Covid-19 was not a widespread medical emergency, it was a money laundering scheme, a massive psychological operation and a smoke screen for a complete overhaul and restructuring of the current social and economic world order.
Covid-19, the disease, is nothing more than a disease of ATTRIBUTION.
Covid-19, the media event, was the Trojan Horse constructed to usher in a complete transformation of our society.
Covid-19TM, the operation, was never an epidemiological event, it is a business model meant to increase the portfolios of the super-wealthy.
There is no such thing as “Covid 19” except as a criminal conspiracy.

I've been reporting on the financial motivations behind Covid-19 since January 30, 2020. The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2022 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation - Page 2 - Pro Audio Design Forum (The Zero Hedge Article referenced in this post is archived. See: How a Viral Pandemic Benefits The Globalist Agenda)

Many of you were - and still are - soundly asleep. You're being robbed.

And they also want you protein-deprived, sick and dead so you won't be able to complain and they don't have to pay your pension and end-of-life medical costs...

Last edited:
It is interesting to see China pull a full reversal on "the science" of quarantine and restrictions... Chinese New Years is when all the city mice scurry home to visit country mice relative across the country. This sets up a super spreader of all super spreader events. I am hopeful that the modern variants are less deadly than before but this could make a mess. Or not... I am not great at predicting the future.

JR

if this is just a scam, then nothing will happen?
To further explain, I had covid omicron in August and it was a 4 day experience. Not particularly bad. I’m just getting over a flu and on my 11th day so far. The cough and shortness of breath were scary at times. But the worst was I could not get sleep so I would have a 24 hr stretch with two hours of sleep maybe and be just miserable. I’m told these strains develope because of the isolation of people from the previous 2 years causing serious flu season. So the lock down in China along with a billion people mean a Petri dish of new strains of flu and multi variations would be created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back