the Fallstad simulator showed up in a video of Veritasium and is correct.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We humans are actually made of a lot of vacuum, as most of the objects that surround us, and when we move, depending on the speed, we lose or gain weight and we age or get younger, which makes any kind of calculation very difficult. There are people who never get to understand or predict anything, because of this overwhelming complexity.
And there are ignorant people who consider that, in the context, matter is solid and their age and weight is more or less controlled, and for some reason, these ignorami are capable of predicting when the train will arrive, or actually light a light bulb.

Watch less Youtube, read more books. Number of views and followers does not equal competence. Actually build something and measure it.
I'm pretty sure you would be amazed what kind of job opportunities i get served by Google, by Watching YouTube.
from many famous well know world leading companies and the highest top Universities around the world.

That's a weird live.

We humans are actually made of a lot of vacuum, as most of the objects that surround us, and when we move, depending on the speed, we lose or gain weight and we age or get younger, which makes any kind of calculation very difficult. There are people who never get to understand or predict anything, because of this overwhelming complexity.
And there are ignorant people who consider that, in the context, matter is solid and their age and weight is more or less controlled, and for some reason, these ignorami are capable of predicting when the train will arrive, or actually light a light bulb.
yeah, the core of a atomic nucleus is in the femtometre range 1-¹⁵, the electron is even smaller, no name for it. angstrom?
While the circumference of a hydrogen atom is like in range of 60 picometre 1-¹², that's still a very long voyage down on that scale to visit the nucleus from the exterior.

that H²O can expand like 1500 x .. is truly remarkable.

That hardened glass shatters in to a "million" pieces when it's struct is because of the tension of the electron not being permitted to relax.

The force between 1 amp positive and 1 amp negative is 9 billion kg.

:cool:

there are many people working on this as well, as it's on the github.

If you're talking about the applet from falstad.com, it isn't on Github. There's a lot of stuff about Falstad, mainly simulations, but I couldn't find one that's being worked upon by a lot of people.

If this isn't what you mean, I would like to see a link...

Thanks!

It's been forked 242 times, but none of those have contributed anything to Paul Flastad's repository. Most have copied the javascript code, a few have ported (or tried to) to another programming language.

Not exactly what I would call "being worked upon".

Paul Falstad is still the only author and he states that it's for educational purposes. In other words, it's made for demonstrations during his lectures. Of course, it isn't "wrong", but it's limited. It's main use is to explain theory. You probably know that there's a lot of difference between the real world and theory.

You probably wanna see this video if you like Atoms.

some people with "primitive" tools and no computers calculate the circumference of the atom more than 120 ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pieter_Zeeman

yeah, the core of a atomic nucleus is in the femtometre range 1-¹⁵, the electron is even smaller, no name for it. angstrom?
While the circumference of a hydrogen atom is like in range of 60 picometre 1-¹², that's still a very long voyage down on that scale to visit the nucleus from the exterior.

that H²O can expand like 1500 x .. is truly remarkable.

That hardened glass shatters in to a "million" pieces when it's struct is because of the tension of the electron not being permitted to relax.

The force between 1 amp positive and 1 amp negative is 9 billion kg.

:cool:

Thanks for pointing out that electrons are very very small 🙄 Who'd have thunk 🤔

Not sure that's going to work tbh 🤣

Thanks for pointing out that electrons are very very small 🙄 Who'd have thunk 🤔
I have no idea what he means 99% of the time. He will jump from trivia to anecdote to random weirdness in an instant.

Is he saying Google and world known leading companies and "highest top" Universities are offering him a job by watching YouTube? or that the best Universities want to hire him because of the stuff he learned by watching YouTube? I would like to know which university has that kind of job offering so I can apply!

I'm pretty sure you would be amazed what kind of job opportunities i get served by Google, by Watching YouTube.
from many famous well know world leading companies and the highest top Universities around the world.

That's a weird live.

I have no idea what he means 99% of the time. He will jump from trivia to anecdote to random weirdness in an instant.

Is he saying Google and world known leading companies and "highest top" Universities are offering him a job by watching YouTube? or that the best Universities want to hire him because of the stuff he learned by watching YouTube? I would like to know which university has that kind of job offering so I can apply!

these tech companies have psychology patents.

Once i toke the time to read this (Atom - Wikipedia) and all of it's sub articles and related stuff.
Sure, i don't have a quatum tunneling microscope to verify, but still.

Attachments

• ASML jobs.jpeg
    ASML jobs.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

this is the stuff i build.

Attachments

• my devices 2.jpeg
    my devices 2.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 16
  • my devices.jpeg
    my devices.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 17
Im studying physics at uni right now. I am much older than most in my class and I get the impression that younger people have spent so much time infront of computers and the internet that they lack in problem solving and creative thinking.

Ive heard that people in silicon valley refuse to put their kids in elementary schools where most exercises and assignments are done on computers and on the net.

The internet is just a random set of info. The more info, the higher the entropy.

Books, paper, pen and education rules still today just as in the days of newton kirchoff euler gauss and the rest.

Back