the Fallstad simulator showed up in a video of Veritasium and is correct.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im studying physics at uni right now. I am much older than most in my class and I get the impression that younger people have spent so much time infront of computers and the internet that they lack in problem solving and creative thinking.

Ive heard that people in silicon valley refuse to put their kids in elementary schools where most exercises and assignments are done on computers and on the net.

The internet is just a random set of info. The more info, the higher the entropy.

Books, paper, pen and education rules still today just as in the days of newton kirchoff euler gauss and the rest.
hmmm, Dave Jones, Jeri Ellsworth (self-taught engineer), W2aew (non engineer), ..., lots of useful info out there.
It's an art to piece it together. been online close to 3 decades now, but the tech companies are destroying it.

You can have the best credentials, degrees and certificates and still end up as taxi/cab driver somewhere.
It depends on the person who is interviewing you and if he likes you.
"species seeks kind"

Luck has to be on your side.

Sure as hell, i want to refuse to put my kind on a school that uses Ocules rift and computers.

Ive heard that people in silicon valley refuse to put their kids in elementary schools where most exercises and assignments are done on computers and on the net.
this is also done to bind your kids as customers to companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Elon Musk, etc, to ensure their power endures endlessly.
Being psychological analyzed as minor, abused, observed and if your kids does something or thinks out of line/order their teacher gets a automated message from the system.

Listen carefully to Doctor Bill Gates (as non degree person), being brainwashed forever.

Last edited:
this is also done to bind your kids as customers to companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Elon Musk, etc, to ensure their power endures endlessly.
Being psychological analyzed as minor, abused, observed and if your kids does something or thinks out of line/order their teacher gets a automated message from the system.

Listen carefully to Doctor Bill Gates (as non degree person), being brainwashed forever.

Hi Analog .

Trying to be constructive - you clearly have difficulties. In recent posts you have swung from asserting you "know" the most basic of electrical formula then failing in applying that in the most basic form. Even having apparently taken the advice of a leading academic - because that's obviously what you do to confirm the basics - Fast Forward to random posts about field theory (yeah - we know but don't always need to discuss things from first principles) and odd random posts about microcode (as an aside software structure and design is fundamentally more critical).
Just take a rest and reflect.
Then you may have something of value to contribute - which you may well do but you aren't currently doing so.

Hi Analog .

Trying to be constructive - you clearly have difficulties. In recent posts you have swung from asserting you "know" the most basic of electrical formula then failing in applying that in the most basic form. Even having apparently taken the advice of a leading academic - because that's obviously what you do to confirm the basics - Fast Forward to random posts about field theory (yeah - we know but don't always need to discuss things from first principles) and odd random posts about microcode (as an aside software structure and design is fundamentally more critical).
Just take a rest and reflect.
Then you may have something of value to contribute - which you may well do but you aren't currently doing so.

Last edited:
Back