The shooter could be literally in the woods behind my house.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riggler

Not sure if most of you guys have heard about the 2 PA State Troopers that were shot recently. Anyway, the guy that most likely did it is a sniper-type dude and they were searching all over around for him, the woods behind my house, everywhere! I have had guns for a long time and am good with my weapons, but still the fear here is crazy now. You just don't know what's going to happen, if you'll get sniped from a mile away... We have a PA State Police barracks close to us, which has really put everyone on edge.

The media talk is that he wants to perform "mass killings"...

Not trying to stir up a gun debate, I know everybody has wildly different opinions on that here. Would more like to talk about what can you really do to protect your family? There was a supposed sighting - turned out to be false - schools closed, eek....!

I'm originally from PA but just outside of Philly.  I hope they find this ass hole quickly and shoot first and ask questions later.  He should not be brought in alive after what he did to those two families and all the people he is causing grief and anxiety too.  Reminds me a lot of that shelfish idiot in Washington /  Virginia area a few years back hiding in a car trunk and taken people out.  Im sorry if you take someones life with an act like this then you should not have yours why waste the money on keeping this bastard alive.

Just my 2 cents,  be safe bro!!!!!!!!

Back