The Sickness (lunchbox project)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fum

Ok,

I feel like I should apologize to people here, as I really don't get to spend the time I used to doing this. I only seem to get a few moments here and there, so don't really get to contributing as much as I'd like.

I've been slammed lately, no time for DIY. I got a couple hours this evening (I really shouldn't have, but I snuck it in).

Anyway, I'm at the test point, but here's my 3.5 hours work(ok, I had the opamp built already, and a good start on the board layout :grin:):

This is a prototype, home etched card meant to drop in one of my lunchboxes. I socketed the opamp, so in there at present is a BigBloak(Thanks Tamas!). Wires to controls missing yet.

proto1.jpg

Regards

ju

Man, that's pretty! Do keep us posted on how it ends up sounding and looking. How's that cinemag iron, by the way (sound- and price-wise)?

Also, isn't a lunchbox... EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking of a "hot lunch". Man, there's a wiki for everything!

Peace,
Al.

[quote author="alk509"]
Also, isn't a lunchbox some kind of sex act involving feces?[/quote]

I think that's "hot luch" which requires cling film.

Back