The Vaccine

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on guys... of course there is going to be rise in problems from everything else when the healthcare system is partially shut down due to covid restrictions. I don't think we've seen the bulk of problems from 2 years(?) of suppressed routine preventative healthcare.

Think about all the unintended consequences from the last couple years.... think about it, don't necessarily post about it.....

JR

From that link above:

But the EMA said in December it had not established a link between changes in menstrual cycles and COVID-19 vaccines, after a study in Norway suggested some women had heavier periods after being inoculated.

After reviewing the available evidence, the EMA's Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) said it decided to request an evaluation of all available data, including reports from patients and healthcare professionals, clinical trials and the published literature.

Maybe we'll be able to add covid vaccination to the list.

What causes abnormal menstruation (periods)?

There are many causes of abnormal periods, ranging from stress to more serious underlying medical conditions:

• Stress and lifestyle factors. Gaining or losing a significant amount of weight, dieting, changes in exercise routines, travel, illness, or other disruptions in a woman's daily routine can have an impact on her menstrual cycle.
  • Birth control pills. Most birth control pills contain a combination of the hormones estrogen and progestin (some contain progestin alone). The pills prevent pregnancy by keeping the ovaries from releasing eggs. Going on or off birth control pills can affect menstruation. Some women have irregular or missed periods for up to six months after discontinuing birth control pills. This is an important consideration when you are planning on conception and becoming pregnant. Women who take birth control pills that contain progestin only may have bleeding between periods.
  • Uterine polyps or fibroids. Uterine polyps are small benign (noncancerous) growths in the lining of the uterus. Uterine fibroids are tumors that attach to the wall of the uterus. There may be one or several fibroids that range from as small as an apple seed to the size of a grapefruit. These tumors are usually benign, but they may cause heavy bleeding and pain during periods. If the fibroids are large, they might put pressure on the bladder or rectum, causing discomfort.
  • Endometriosis. The endometrial tissue that lines the uterus breaks down every month and is discharged with the menstrual flow. Endometriosis occurs when the endometrial tissue starts to grow outside the uterus. Often, the endometrial tissue attaches itself to the ovaries or fallopian tubes; it sometimes grows on the intestines or other organs in the lower digestive tract and in the area between your rectum and uterus. Endometriosis may cause abnormal bleeding, cramps or pain before and during periods, and painful intercourse.
  • Pelvic inflammatory disease. Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a bacterial infection that affects the female reproductive system. Bacteria may enter the vagina via sexual contact and then spread to the uterus and upper genital tract. Bacteria might also enter the reproductive tract via gynecologic procedures or through childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion. Symptoms of PID include a heavy vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor, irregular periods, pain in the pelvic and lower abdominal areas, fever, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome. In polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), the ovaries make large amounts of androgens, which are male hormones. Small fluid-filled sacs (cysts) may form in the ovaries. These can often been seen on an ultrasound. The hormonal changes can prevent eggs from maturing, and so ovulation may not take place consistently. Sometimes a woman with polycystic ovary syndrome will have irregular periods or stop menstruating completely. In addition, the condition is associated with obesity, infertility and hirsutism (excessive hair growth and acne). This condition may be caused by a hormonal imbalance, although the exact cause is unknown. Treatment of PCOS depends on whether a woman desires pregnancy. If pregnancy is not a goal, then weight loss, oral contraceptive pills, and the medication Metformin® (an insulin sensitizer used in diabetes) can regulate a woman’s cycles. If pregnancy is desired, ovulation-stimulating medications can be tried.
  • Premature ovarian insufficiency. This condition occurs in women under age 40 whose ovaries do not function normally. The menstrual cycle stops, similar to menopause. This can occur in patients who are being treated for cancer with chemotherapy and radiation, or if you have a family history of premature ovarian insufficiency or certain chromosomal abnormalities. If this condition occurs, see your physician.

Other causes of abnormal menstruation include:

• Uterine cancer or cervical cancer.
  • Medications, such as steroids or anticoagulant drugs (blood thinners).
  • Medical conditions, such as bleeding disorders, an under- or overactive thyroid gland, or pituitary disorders that affect hormonal balance.
  • Complications associated with pregnancy, including miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy (the fertilized egg is implanted outside the uterus; for example, within the fallopian tube).

My brother and sisters all got mumps (back in olden times before the MMR vaccine), same family, same exposure, but I didn't, and never have (and as a physician I had a number of exposures to it). Go figure.

Same here as a kid. My sister got everything, mumps, measles, pox, tonsilitis, to the point where I was jealous that she was getting a lot of vacay from school, and more ice cream than me! Ahh, youth. The herpes zoster is an issue with me because I am all-in for the shingles vax having seen too many friends suffer with it, but did I have asymptomatic pox with my sis or not? I am waiting for a blood test looking for pox titers (igg/igm) to figure if it is something I should take.

Regarding what they are pushing for CoV "treatment" in the US, I will remain un-vaxed. That stance bans me from my gym, which is a place where I strengthened my immunity, and makes me a pariah in church, although that's lessening as folks actually see in real time the un-raveling, illogical agenda that has been being pushed here from every direction. Especially those who grew-up in the USSR. They understand well the concept of "fighting misinformation". The push now to stick babies is beyond despicable.

I do like the promise of Covaxin out of India- 1. dead virus technology as opposed to "use mRNA or adenovirus to invade human body cells with genetic material and turn them into spike protein factories" (Are we not men?!?), 2. no " immortal fetal cell lines"Ω used in production and/or testing of the product, 3. initial study (25k group submitted to WHO, approved for emergency use in Nov) show that it has minimal detriment to health including heart/ovary adverse cases, AND 4. Dr. Fauxchi does not seem to like it when asked about it "We don't need any more vaccines! We have the best vaccines already that the world wants. Why do we need more vaccines?"

That ticks my major boxes! Covaxin is up for FDA approval for emergency use, but those punks will do what they are told, not what is "science" or "fact".

Mike
Ω I wish I never read about the existence of immortal fetal cell lines. The writings and later opinions/musings of the original developers of HEK293 are a moving target on the interwebs. DAT $hit is used in many areas of chemistry, including artificial flavoring research. I have not been able to interface and discuss fetal cell lines with any real biochemists, post-docs, or middy-phiddys since they shut-down the international meetings here at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, such a shame! You could talk about the weather and cool DeVo $hit with international researchers of all ages over rubber chicken at the dinner buffet for $16. . . But that was 2019, and we don't party like that any more. . .

, 2. no " immortal fetal cell lines"Ω used in production and/or testing of the product,
This is one of those objections I struggle mightily with. So the covid vaxx is tested with clones of a cell from an aborted fetus from 1973. I see the initial objection for the anti-abortion crowd. But it's well-documented that in many cases a covid infection has caused the death of expectant moms and/or fetuses. So the trade-off here--to kill unborn babies now, or to use a vaccine that is tested with (not made from) cloned cells from a fetus that was aborted 50 years ago--how is it the moral choice to risk a fetus (or an expectant mom) now because of what happened then? That doesn't add up in my moral calculus, and I'm not sure how anti-abortion types sort this out in their belief systems.

Never looked into it and couldn't care less, to be honest..

Yeah, I noticed you don't care. No IQ and no EQ. Sad. Really sad.

But you still care about spreading lies because they agree with your belief. I respect people with a deep religious conviction. Usually these are people who don't feel a need to spread their belief...

LOL.. Triggered

Your wealth of knowledge about lemmings is unmatched. Now kindly go fuck yourself! :)

Spreading lies? That's rich.

I wish I could be a clever as Hodad. One can only dream,

That's kinda like the "i remember my first beer" joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back