The Vaccine

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, same fundamental problem as before. If too many people knock on hospital doors at the same time...

Read that they might have observed maybe different (' unusual') symptoms with this one. Bad ? Good ?

But we'll see, too early to tell..
+1

Checking in to see if everyone is surviving the "omganothercon" variant ok 😃🤗

...hospitals were never overwhelmed (go ask them)

is everyone going to ignore that they killed the endangered snow leopards with the vaccines while all of the observable feral cats are still living?

I'll take more contagious but weaker. A bit like what the 'conspiracy theorists' have been saying would happen ;)

But we'll see, too early to tell.. I'd imagine the 'super variant' will strike the US right before the mid-term elections in 2022.
Please 🤣😂😂😂
this thing has been endemic for some time
calling a nonEmergency an emergency doesn't make it an emergency
Don't forget Dr Daszak has >50novel CoVs identified/isolated... never too late for another round of gain of function fun

we've known about this since early 2020, it's being actively ignored (where'd they get the convalescent plasma from..?)
at what point do we call bad actors bad actors
Ignoring natural immunity has been one of the biggest head scratchers throughout this whole thing. Ignore natural immunity while the vaccinated are catching covid? Odd, to say the least but I personally think it's obvious what's at play.

All Four Botswana “Nu” Variant Patients Were Fully Vaccinated

Botswana_Dr_Masupu_Nu_Varient_Vax_Status.jpg
Apparently "nu" and "xi" variant labels have been avoided... "nu" because it sounds like new, "xi" because it is the name of the leader of a large communist nation who is sensitive about Covid.

JR

Last edited:
I probably sound like a broken record by now but I remain optimistic about wide use of far UVc (short wavelength 222nm) UV light that is harmless to humans while deadly to microbes. This UV technology is now limited to relatively expensive excimer lamps starting at $500 for little uns. The major LED makers and universities are trying to come up with LEDs that operate at that wavelength but no success so far. This research would be something smart for government to support, IMO.

Cheap far UVc won't arrive in time to help us work against this pandemic, but there will be more, so keep at it.

JR

There has been a solution since like, forever...

Replacing all door handles with copper ones should eliminate nearly all infections. And since door handles are infection source number one, especially in hospitals, it should help a lot.

Unfortunately, this solution has only been adapted by a few hospitals and a few dozen hotels worldwide.

I don't think it needs to be red copper, I suppose brass works equally well, but I've never seen it tested.

I've mentioned this to a few architects, dozens of hospital's facility managers and all you get is a stare. They simply don't believe it and are far too lazy to do their own research.

Mankind doesn't like simple solutions. Especially if there's no money to be made off of them...

the ancients are stealing our ideas.... Romans used silver around 60 BC.

Copper is cheaper than silver or gold but several heavy metals could be useful.

But contact transmission is not the only vector for spread (like air?).

JR

article

Viruses need bacteria to enter and reproduce. It takes less than 20 seconds for a virus to "die" on a sterile flat hard surface like inox. If bacteria are present, it takes up to several days.

If there are no bacteria present on door handles, viruses don't last long.

But you're right, John, in the case of COVID, particles in the air seem to be the most important factor in spreading the virus. So copper would be less effective than wearing a mask.

The ancients seemed to have a better understanding of the toxicity of metals than we do. Egyptians, fi didn't use lead for food containers. It wasn't until the Middle ages that westerners used tin plates that contained some lead. It took a few centuries before that habit changed.

Do you have a link to the original document?

AFAICT, this hasn't been released by the Botswane Covid 19 Task Force. At least, it's not on the gov.bw site. Could be an oversight, but doesn't read like other releases from the same source.

The exact same jpeg only seems to circulate on anti-vaxxers sites. A bit unlikely coincidence, don't you think?

Besides, all the cases I came across, were unvaccinated travellers.

You must not have looked very hard: It's on their Twitter feed:

"The exact same jpeg only seems to circulate on anti-vaxxers sites. A bit unlikely coincidence, don't you think?"

Stop it.

CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021

These documents from Pfizer were submitted to the FDA and obtained through discovery.

Lawsuit
: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/001-Complaint-101021.pdf

Cached FDA Documents: https://waynekirkwood.com/images/pd...048-BNT162B2-RECEIVED-THROUGH-28-FEB-2021.pdf

Document Source: Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28-Feb-2021 | PDF | Pharmacovigilance | Medicine

Pfizer_Adverse_Events_Through_February_28_2021_Figure_1.JPG

These are the adverse events reports submitted to the FDA by Pfizer. The amount of AEs in just the first three months are staggering and were being hidden from you.

You must not have looked very hard: It's on their Twitter feed:

"The exact same jpeg only seems to circulate on anti-vaxxers sites. A bit unlikely coincidence, don't you think?"

Stop it.

As I already explained, when I performed a picture search, it was to be found only on anti)vaxers' sites. About 24 hours later, a Botswana newspaper was kind enough to publish a link to the original. That's how I found it.

Maybe you don't know, but sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and TikTok don't care much about search engines, so it's not a miracle that it wasn't to be found.

None of the anti-vaxers sites cared to link to the original.

Anti-vaxers are strange. Here, the local leader of the anti-vaxers turned into a pro-vaxer, after spending a week or two in the IC unit with COVID. Happened in Italy too and I imagine in some other places. Of course, those who died, can't change their mind...

Why can't we all just get along.. no one is making you get vaccinated (oh wait, nearly 600 NY state corrections workers are facing suspension).

Lots of critical workers are at risk of being suspended for not getting vaxed, judges have already overturned multiple mandates.

It was amusing to watch Dr Fauci ("I am science") squirm when asked if migrants coming across the border were all covid tested and immunized.

JR

PS; My county in MS is something like 46% vaccinated, and there is no statistic for hospital capacity because we don't have one. I know a few people who caught covid and recovered, one who didn't RIP... I don't think they are vaccinated.

Anti-vaxers are strange. Here, the local leader of the anti-vaxers turned into a pro-vaxer, after spending a week or two in the IC unit with COVID. Happened in Italy too and I imagine in some other places. Of course, those who died, can't change their mind...
Probably a few instances of the inverse as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back