The Workingmans Pint

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

Ive probably shared this before Im not sure ,
anyway its picture perfect brewery material from my neck of the woods ,
Although its changed hands now the pub featured in the clip is still serving and music is getting back going in there after the long break .
It was my 'local' for many a year ,although I tend to drink in the pub next door these days .

Jimmy Crowley is the musician towards the end of the video , he's quite the old fashioned roving caricature poet ,story teller , musician , historian .
Boozing Paddy Boozing ,what a great tune , hopefully we wont get done by the racial slur police over this one ;-O)ahahah
I expect it might be quite difficult for some to understand the accents in the video , sorry theres no known universal translator/AI that can decode it yet ,

The days of the 7am earlyhouse are more or less over at this stage ,
but I did on a handful of ocassions over the years sip the juice of the barley and court the women so early in the mornin ,
Good memories of those days , fingers crossed plenty more good times ahead before we end up all drunk n dirty and have to call time on the Workingmans pints .
Anyone one for coffee?

Back