There is something you don’t see every day

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh.... I should put another one by the bed....
We have some around the house, $4.99 on sale at Harbor Freight!, how could we resist?
And canned boat horns. Thieves in interview say that their biggest apprehension is noise as they like to work in the dark and quiet. If we will ever need the shite? . . It's like insurance, having it is a comfort, and you hope to never need it.
I pity the fool. . .
[comment regarding hot lead (not solder) deleted by poster] John, you are more than greatly appreciated, and thank you for not "ignoring"( I haven't even looked for the IGNORE feature here, I appreciate every opinion posted) me, but you are heavy on my shoulder ;-!

Mike

The way California works, would be in more trouble for using a machete then a firearm. As my buddy in law enforcement says “unless you are in danger, let them take whatever and go. California would punish you for defending your property”

Round 2

A nude man was arrested in Hollywood by the Los Angeles Police Department after he was able to get on top of a patrol SUV and dance on the vehicle's hood, authorities said Saturday.

Benny Martinez, 38, was taken into custody and placed in the back of a patrol vehicle. Officers said he then began to kick at one of the rear side windows.

"Officers attempted to roll down the window to prevent damage," according to a police statement by the LAPD. "As the window was being rolled down, the suspect kicked it causing it to shatter."

Officers were initially dispatched at about 7:10 a.m. Friday to assist other officers in the area of Hollywood Boulevard and Argyle Avenue regarding a disturbing the peace call of man who was not complying with their commands.

He then climbed onto the roof of a patrol SUV and started jumping up and down, police said.

"Officers continued to use de-escalation techniques and the suspect eventually climbed down and was taken into custody without incident or use of force," according to the LAPD statement.

Martinez was taken to the department's Hollywood station and cited for misdemeanor vandalism. He was later released.

Attachments

• F435D3C3-53E6-4C02-929E-8169C016C12B.jpeg
    F435D3C3-53E6-4C02-929E-8169C016C12B.jpeg
    36.8 KB

Latest posts

Back