TL Audio VI1 Schematics anyone have them!?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natek

Does anyone have any schematics for the TL Audio VI1 8 channel valve interface? I own one and am thinking it would be a neat project to replicate and build at-least another 8 channels of i/o OR maybe there is some minor improvements that could be made to it? Either way I am happy to share any pictures of the unit... I know it cant be a terribly complex circuit because it doesn't amplify to my knowledge its just line in line out!

Thank you very much Olav! For everyone else the schematics have been mailed to the Group Email address for your private use. :thumb:

EvLoutonian said:
How does one find schematics posted to the 'Group email address' ?

the gdiy email address was used well before awe had the technical documents section. Most of that stuff migrated over into the technical documents section. At one point in time we had the passwords, I don't know if we still do or still use it for anything

TL Audio released all their schematics when they went under.  The web site seems to be gone now but many folks archived the files, myself included.  Here is the VI1 schematic.

Attachments

• VI-1_Schematics.pdf
    634.4 KB · Views: 48
I guess it's called  VIS?

Mentioned in a manual I saw online...Not sure it's complete as the figure mentioned below isn't  there....... But I can't find anything else....

The optional VIS 8 channel switcher unit provides a convenient and economic means
of  placing  the  Interface  into  either  the  reco
rd  or  playback  path  between  the  mixing 
console and tape machine. Record/Playb
ack and Active/Bypass switches are provided
for  each  channel,  eliminating  the  need  to 
change  patch  cords.  The  block  diagram  of 
one channel of the switcher is shown in fig.2

edit///looks like they may have seeing as how this member on this forum uploaded a schematic??
https://www.dtforum.info/index.php?topic=176374.0

Attachments

• VI-S.jpg
    VI-S.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 15
Not yet. I was thinking one of our Spanish speaking members might take a shot but I'll go ahead and try a bit later and update,,,,

hmmm...

says
Only registered and experienced users on the site can download files.

8- In this community you have to participate and join the group that makes it up. People who abuse massive downloads of information given by other members, people who have not uploaded material and / or have not participated in the forum periodically will not be allowed.

not sure if signing up will allow a download...

Hello
I am new to this, but I have a question. Are there any of your people who knows the spec. for the toroidal ?
Mine is dead.
Best regards
Jesper

. Are there any of your people who knows the spec. for the toroidal
Could be mistaken but looks pretty much the same as the C1 compressor...just not using the winding for the 48v pre....

Maybe that'll expand the search a little in case someone has searched in that regard...? Probably other units that use the same...

Latest posts

Back