To Anyone in My Group Order...PCB1081 & API Trafos

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommytones

Well...now that we are officially back in action, it's time to move on with things. I'm still waiting for confirmation from several of you pcb folks. Please check your e-mails and respond asap so I can get things wrapped up and into fabrication.

As for you API folks, I haven't forgotten you. I've just been really busy. Things should wind down in the next few days so boxes will ship out.

That's it for now....

:guinness: :guinness:

Thanks for the update Tom,

I will try to stop bothering you about the 2503s. I feel that I am the one who this thread is aimed at.

Thanks for your efforts Tom

Steven

ToM,
how about puting up a list of those people that are involved so they can be sure they have't fallen through the cracks.

Just a quick note...

A lot of you have been trying to get in touch with me...I'm still around just been very busy with a gig lately. This will all clear up by next week Tuesday once I get back in town (I'll be in NYC mastering BTW). So, please be a little patient and I'll get back to everyone!

Now, onto to the group order. Things are still on and we will go through with this order next week for sure. I waited a bit after the move to make sure people got settled and had time to respond to my e-mails. I still haven't heard back from 2 people (are they here?)...the same 2 as above. I'm gonna try to e-mail them but I'm gonna draw the line in a few days and go ahead with the order.

API trafo people, I owe some of you some iron, this will be taken care of 1st thing when I get back. To those who are inquiring about or wondering about getting some, I do have some more trafos if you'd like. E-mail me or pm.

:guinness: :sam:

Tom-

If you'd like to grab a drink in NYC on tuesday night, drop me a line, Im in the east village. Anyone else in NYC obviously invited as well.

where are you mastering?

dave

dave, tom,

i'd be interested in meeting up for a drink on tuesday. i live in williamsburg, so the village is but a short L ride away.

ed

Alrighty..!!! Back in town and ready for action! Dave and Ed, sorry we couldn't meet but I got busier than I thought I was going to be this trip :sad: Next time around for sure!

Duka, e-mail me for details... tommytones @ sympatico.ca

The group order will be happening asap so expect some e-mails from me. :green:

All remaining transformers were sent out and should be getting to thier respective destinations shortly. I'm now fully up to date with respect to any and all paid API transformer orders.

I still have some available if anyone is interested. Just drop me a line.

Latest posts

Back