• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Tranformers, Capsulse, mic bodys, Psu, Tubes etc

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, there are a number of things I would have considered buying, but no way in hell I’m paying that. I’d rather buy new at that point. He’s made it clear he doesn’t care though. Which is fine.

you do not have to buy from me if you don’t want to. Don’t know where you base this on…. My location is the Netherlands and unfortunately they charge 21% tax on items here. I do not have a company so I can buy tax free. So plz stop the nonsense:)

Hi,
What tube PSUs do you have left ? Please send me prices and tech details such as 120V operation, Regulated filament /plate / adjustable voltages? Also cost and shipping to 80302 USA.
Thanks,
Ivan

Hi I'm building a few different microphones and was wondering would any of your psu work for the builds I'm looking to make? As well as purchasing one of your capsules. Thanks

Latest posts

Back