Transformers in Peavey Mark II Mixer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan W

I have an 8 channel Peavey Mark II Mixer sitting around collecting dust. (https://peavey.com/manuals/mark2mixers.pdf)

Haven't found a schematic for the Mark II, but from what I can tell from the board it's very similar to the Mark III, basically a transformer into a 5534: Free download Peavey Mark III Mixer Schematics

This is really a question for JR: do you have any idea about the provenance or quality of those transformers? They're little cubes in what I assume is mumetal.

No I don't.... I don't even know what a mark II mixer is. It was before my time.

I started working at Peavey in 1985, I recall the peavey Mark VIII that was similar technology to my 8 bus AMR recording console.

JR

Sorry for the late thread but I just joined. I posted a few days ago about needing help with a Peavey Mark IV power supply. Mainly the supply transformers. If you can, go to my thread and help me out. Would appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back