• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trident 24 input modules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nielsk

Trident 24 input modules, including all the new parts for a major refresh (new electrolytic caps Nichicon Hi Fidelity Audio Grade, new Alps switches, new pots from Audio Maintenance, new TL071s)
These do NOT include the face panel, switch caps or knobs.
These are rare, and great to have as spares or a good start to refreshing your console.
Asking $250 each plus shipping.
I have these available as a result of a client absconding and not paying their bills, so I am out a ton on this and just trying to recoup some of the funds I invested. This means I can not lower the cost.
Thanks!

Trident 24 input modules, including all the new parts for a major refresh (new electrolytic caps Nichicon Hi Fidelity Audio Grade, new Alps switches, new pots from Audio Maintenance, new TL071s)
These do NOT include the face panel, switch caps or knobs.
These are rare, and great to have as spares or a good start to refreshing your console.
Asking $250 each plus shipping.
I have these available as a result of a client absconding and not paying their bills, so I am out a ton on this and just trying to recoup some of the funds I invested. This means I can not lower the cost.
Thanks!
Photos?

Latest posts

Back