• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two T4B Original UREI New never used unboxing (only for take pictures!) -SOLD-

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, blah, blah blah, FREEDOM!  Blah blah blah, it's everyone's right to comment blah blah blah blah.  HONESTYT!!

Sure, everyone has the right to be a troll and a dickhead.  It's just that not everyone feels so comfortable being that dickhead in everyone's face.  I guess you don't mind.  It's evidenced by the amount of stupid and insulting trolling memes you posted.
If you are really all about everyone's rights and freedoms than let this guy pursue a profit if he wants.  Who made you the fucking judge of all commerce and price guides? 

I'll see myself out wont not be coming back to hang out with you trolls anymore. 

Supply and demand. Please stay out of the sale threads of other users, this only leads to unnecessary discussions.

If someone wants to discuss the really absurd prices that are called or achieved, can open up a thread in the Brewery.

Stay fair, the market decides the prices, not individual users!

Latest posts

Back