• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two T4B Original UREI New never used unboxing (only for take pictures!) -SOLD-

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizi66

Hallo i have 2 new T4B original UREI unboxed for the La2a replacement or build.
Located in Italy
Asking 1000 E

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 37
tizi66 said:
Asking 1000 E

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

animated-clown-image-0323.gif

Actually 1000€ is a bargain, there was a guy asking 1200 (plus shipping) for them...

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=74290.msg940355#msg940355

;D

Just a gently reply to all the keyboard lion that laughing here, selled yesterday on Reverb at 1150 $ plus shipping..
;)
Kiss

yea... and about a year ago I got two of them (original UREI) from ebay for 300€ + shipping (so 150€/piece).
just sayin.
the prices are so high because one day someone paid that much  ::)

I think people here know what parts are worth, as we’ve been building using them. You’d be better off trying to cash in on gearslutz or reverb where people don’t know better. Every now and then I see someone trying to do this and sell a pair of marinair transformers for $1500 or something outrageous

tizi66 said:
Just a gently reply to all the keyboard lion that laughing here, selled yesterday on Reverb at 1150 $ plus shipping..
;)
Kiss

I never doubted you could sell these for 1000€, you'll always find somebody that doesn't know any better.

The thing is that people like you are responsible for the stupid prices vintage equipment is sold for these days! A lot of stuff is bought by shops and resellers just to make profit and people that would actually like to use it can't afford it anymore.

Last edited:
andow said:
I never doubted you could sell these for 1000€, you'll always find somebody that doesn't know any better.

The thing is that people like you are responsible for the stupid prices vintage equipment is sold for these days! A lot of stuff is bought by shops and resellers just to make profit and people that would actually like to use it can't afford it anymore.

Anyway, thank you for destroying the market!

While i'm destroying the world economy, take a look of the prices of similar items, no kenetek or rebuild. I buy it in 2005 for 350 Euro each. 

Congrats on the sale.  Prices are insane lately, and what, someone SHOULDN'T cash out?  No one needs an ORIGINAL unless they just have the money to BURN. And plenty do.  It's a class issue, don't pretend it's a conspiracy beyond that. 

Go try to buy a KM84 right now if you haven't looked in a year.  You just might get a KM54 cheaper these days.  If you can't afford it don't complain, find another tool.  PLENTY to be had. 

AND AGAIN!  It is patently UNf**kING COOL to criticize anyone's price in the black market.  Shut the f**k up.  You want an “overpriced” listing to vanish, don’t comment and bump it.  Duh. 

I don't write with caps and also I'm not disrespectful with the language used.

As far as I'm concerned everyone has the right to criticise any stupid and ridiculous prices that sometimes appear in the Black Market.
I also thing people should always do it and I find that pretty cool because it can warn less knowledge people.
You seen to have forgotten but I will remind you that some of the main goals of this forum are sharing and help.

So a big applause to all the members that posted here,criticised a ridiculous price  and set the record straight.
Let's continue to be honest and help each other in the future.

tumblr_ndcbatU1A21tq4of6o1_500.gif

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

If it sold, it's a real price.  That makes it NOT STUPID.  Instead, market price.  It'll be higher in a month.  Everyone take off their reality blocking helmets.  Buy another version and don't worry about what cork sniffers will pay, they always will.  THERE ARE OPTIONS.  Anyone who can pay that, well, they can.  Everyone's version of a ridiculous price is different, and much of it is ENVY. 

AGAIN SHUT UP about someone's asking price in THEIR sales thread.  It's the ultimate in rude and self absorbed.  It is HARRASSMENT.  It is a RULE at most forums FOR THIS REASON.

Whoops said:
As far as I'm concerned everyone has the right to criticise any stupid and ridiculous prices that sometimes appear in the Black Market.
I also thing people should always do it and I find that pretty cool because it can warn less knowledge people.
You seen to have forgotten but I will remind you that some of the main goals of this forum are sharing and help.

So a big applause to all the members that posted here,criticised a ridiculous price  and set the record straight.
Let's continue to be honest and help each other in the future.

andow said:

Anyway, thank you for destroying the market!

Nonsense.  Supply and demand.    You meant, "is willing to pay the asking price"

Ech, I haven't been in this forum for a while, but just started looking around again.  I read two comments below the sale announcement and thought " wow, I always thought it was understood that you don't post bullshit and start an argument in the thread where someone is trying make a sale!"  It's just plain rude, and childish to think you can comment on anything you want and not consider the effect it might have on other people.  I guess we're on the internet though? 
This neighborhood has changed a bit since I was here last. 

bmack said:
  It's just plain rude, and childish to think you can comment on anything you want and not consider the effect it might have on other people.

Hi bmack, welcome back.

Actually everyone has the same right to comment on any thread like you also had the right to comment here, you have no more rights or less than everyone else.

I think people considered a lot the effect it might have on other people, it was actually quite altruistic and I would like to thanks personally andow and mrclunk to being the first fellow members to comment here and for their consideration for other fellow members in advising them the sale price asked was absurd.

Thank you so much for that, thanks for considering us and please be free to always comment on this forum

Back