U67 pcb schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrace

GDIY Supporter
Hey, i'm actualy attempting to redraw the different pcb for a 1:1 clone for my own usage (i got a nice neumann k87 capsule in a U87 poctop build and now i would love to put this capsule in a more historicaly correct build).

is it crossing the "line" to post this here ?

yes i would, corecct me if i'm wrong but i just need to connect the 2 backplate together.

Here is the capsule i got.

Attachments

• IMG_20220812_164356_2.jpg
    IMG_20220812_164356_2.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220812_164422_2.jpg
    IMG_20220812_164422_2.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 1
Hey, i'm actualy attempting to redraw the different pcb for a 1:1 clone for my own usage (i got a nice neumann k87 capsule in a U87 poctop build and now i would love to put this capsule in a more historicaly correct build).

I am not a judge, nor do I make the rules. For me, the red line is when you use trademarks, logos and the like (and you try to sell this stuff). I also think that dealing with chinese product pirates who sell exactly these trademarks on industrially produced clone bodies is not okay. I also think it is wrong to advertise for them by presenting their links here.

I don't see any problems with your project, it's a DIY fan project for your own use without any intention to sell. Just my opinion of course.

To be honest, I don't understand what exactly you want to redraw. Someone PCB design?

yes, like the ioaudio U87/tlm67 mod.
Well, I'm not the right person to approve it. But, isn't it more exciting to design your own PCB inspired by the legendary vintage one?
I presume you have the original body and corresponding mechanics. You will need it if you want to go that route. Right?

I presume you have the original body and corresponding mechanics. You will need it if you want to go that route. Right?

I don't have right now, but that's the plan to collect mechanics parts over the time, you are right.
I also had in mind to buy your BV12 recreation for this build.

The pcbs with the original layout is straightforward. But what is the plan for the high impedance section? If using a diy body.

has anyone succeeded at recreating the original pcbs? I've contacted a member here who has OG format boards but he hasn't responded. Would be interested in purchasing.

Latest posts

Back