Unmarked Microphone bodies and parts (SYT-5, CU-49, HT-11A, GT-2B, and U47)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GT-2B and HT-11A's have have been built at the factory.  We have incurred a 2 week delay on SYT-5 bodies but all else looks to be in order.  It would be cost-prohibitive right now to send the 2 orders separately so I'm going to hang tight and wait out the 2 weeks.  2 freight shipments would essentially double the logistical costs.  Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Hey I'd like to order 2 x capsule mounts $5 (is it 34 mm) and 2x lp, pad etc boards.

Hi, I'm interested in ordering the ShuaiYin SYT-5 (U67/87 type) microphone body kit, with the capsule.

Just tell me how to proceed, and thanks!

Mike

I am up for one ShuaiYin SYT-5 (U67/87 type
And the switch pcb

I am new to this.
Do you ship to Sweden?
How and when can I order?

Charles Turkmen said:
Hi,

I'm in for :
2x Alctron HT-11A (complete)
2x Alctron GT-2B (No PSU, with 3 pin XLR inserts)

Let me know how to proceed please.

Thanks

As you may be aware, it seems all GT-2B's in the 1st shipment are reserved.  There are, however, a few folks on the list for GT-2B that have not responded to my follow-up attempts so there may be some attrition which would work to your favor.  I will keep you posted.  Please PM or email me with the following info:

1.  name
2.  shipping address
3.  email address
4.  contact phone number
5.  if via email, include gdiy username

I will be following up with an Alctron order almost immediately in an attempt to bolster my stock of GT-2B mics and hopefully retain a few in stock at that time.

Joekkel said:
hey chunger, did you get my pm?

Yes, I have your contact info and have you confirmed on the list for 1x SYT-5 kit.

I have not heard back from:

tommypiper
funkymonksf
leadbreath
Spencerleehorton
sedit1
drumminkiger
mzaar
atticmike

chunger said:
GT-2B and HT-11A's have have been built at the factory.  We have incurred a 2 week delay on SYT-5 bodies but all else looks to be in order.  It would be cost-prohibitive right now to send the 2 orders separately so I'm going to hang tight and wait out the 2 weeks.  2 freight shipments would essentially double the logistical costs.  Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Any nice news from the factory?

ShuaiYin is past their revised lead time to complete my batch of bodies.  My Chinese associate is pressing them for updated information daily.  No news as of right now.  The implication is the batch is in the nickel plating stage.  I will update this thread as soon as I have any information.

All mics should be finished any day now.

UPDATE:  Bad news.  The SYT-5 bodies are now estimated to be finished at the end of the month.  I've made my unhappiness known to the factory about this delay.

I prefer to see all products with my own eyes before shipping out, but if any of the many European customers has reserved GT-2B and/or HT-11A, please let me know if you would like your orders shipped directly from China to receive microphones sooner.

Again, I apologize for the delay.  Hopefully I will have some good news soon.

chunger said:
I prefer to see all products with my own eyes before shipping out, but if any of the many European customers has reserved GT-2B and/or HT-11A, please let me know if you would like your orders shipped directly from China to receive microphones sooner.

I'm not really in a hurry but do you have any idea how much this will save us in shipment costs?

I do not know if it will save shipping cost.  It will certainly save time as the packages will not have to come to me first on a boat and can ship immediately. I have actually already forwarded microphones to a few people this way who needed them ASAP.  I can run shipping estimates both ways and choose the cheapest route for people who are interested.  There are about 4 reservations that might benefit from this arrangement.

It would be a good idea to get it straight from China.

Let us know the shipping estimate. I'm interested in getting it straight from there... Nice Christmas thing to do :)
Manu

Back