• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Unused - "used" Studio Items (Ampex, SPL, Urei, ...)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasJunkie_Jabz

Hello,

I have multiple pieces of gear for sale. All items are in perfect working condition. I am only selling, due to lack of use, and I'd like to see these pieces go to a studio to help make some magic. Buyer pays paypal and shipping. Local pickup in the Bay Area, California is available. Trades welcomed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Waves L2 Ultramaximizer - This is the rare hardware mastering limiter. High resolution converters. This thing is a secret weapon in any domain, digital or analog. 900 USD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* SPL Stereo Vitalizer mk II - This is the psychoacoustic and audiometric enhancer that takes advantage of the human's spatial processing. There is a filtrationing system network built inside to make stuff sound better. This is the ultimate 'one knob' secret weapon. You hide this under the desk and make sure none ever knows you own this or else they'll steal it. 400 USD

* M-Audio Sputnik Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Mic -
Immaculate tube mic that's virtually unused in the case. This 6205M pentode tube is wired as a triode and features an inverted, socketless mount for improved audio integrity. Inside, the evaporated-gold diaphragm captures every detail. The head amp offers superior transient response and can be pushed to exhibit graceful overload characteristics. Three selectable polar patterns and a tuned brass backplate allow Sputnik to provide outstanding performance in any application. Tailor the response to match your needs using the switchable 10 dB pad and 80 Hz high-pass filter. This premium package comes complete with a dedicated power supply and seven-pin cable, shock mount, soft bag, and custom flight case. - 375 USD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Ampex 354 Stereo Tube Preamp - Classic tube goodness in stereo form.
Just run your stereo mixes through this before going into your DAW to add some fuzzy saturation. Push the input and output gain for added richness. Sound like Frank Sinatra and Amy Winehouse while your at it. Updated the power IEC to accept a 2 prong.

***Death caps are still installed so PLEASE use the included power cable! ***
Even if you tried to use a regular 3 prong cable. The ground terminal was removed from the socket. don't worry, I got your back!

Once you get this, have a tube tech go through it if you want to update the IEC to accept the 3 prong. This is also a 60's unit, so service from a knowledgeable tech with tube chops is healthy for this old curmudgeon. - 550 USD
* Modified Urei 535 Dual Graphic EQ - DIY'ers, tinkerers, and audio enthusiasts take note. This dual 10 band graphic EQ has made it's way to the selling floor. It's been modified with socketed IC's so you can swap the IC's out to find a sound you love and make it your own. This has also been modified with an updated power supply and XLR inputs and outputs. Sad to see her go, but alas it would serve someone else's facility better. - 325 USD

Please state currency and location as per black market regulations.  (Lots of countries have bay areas!).
:)

Hi, I tried emailing you a couple times. Just checking to see if this stuff is still available? PM or email me back. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back