UTM INDUSTRY audio transformers - from Poland - EU

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your answer. I am not sure understand it, though. What do you mean « numbering » , or how is it similar ?
Sorry, let me explain further:
Carnhill VTB9045 => UTM2545
Carnhill VTB9046 => UTM2546
Carnhill VTB9071 => UTM2571
Carnhill VTB2381 => UTM2581
Carnhill VTB1148 => UTM3548
Carnhill VTB2281 => UTM3581
Notice how the last 2 numbers are the same? They used the same numbers to make the similarity clear. They should be the same designs.
EDIT: now i realized i made a typo in the last message. It's the UTM3548 that's the same as the VTB1148, and i typed the 3547, hence the confusion

@igs I don’t found it on your website.
Are there any plans to make a transformer for passive DI boxes ?
Have you seen this? A nice guy in Mexico sells a kit for a Bo Hansen DI using the UTM 2581. I don’t know if he is a member here.

Haven’t had time to finish.

Attachments

• IMG_2097.jpeg
    IMG_2097.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2954.jpeg
    IMG_2954.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2953.jpeg
    IMG_2953.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 2
I contacted him on Facebook after I saw this:
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/MrDJihUnJotZVoWj/?mibextid=WC7FNe

I haven’t haven’t met too many Mexican DIY people 🇲🇽 yet!

He offered me the PCB, the pcb to mount the transformers, the front panel (undrilled) and some hardware to connect them nicely. Has a Gain switch. Some nice visual directions.1712141233459.png

The UTM codes explanation:

UTM05XX - microphone transformers
UTM15XX - inductors
UTM25XX - line/mic transformers
UTM26XX - interstage
UTM35XX - output transformers
UTM7XXX - tube amps output
UTM90XX - power

For more news follow our FB:

https://www.facebook.com/UTMIndustry
Can you reupload the technical data / wiring / color code and physical dimensions of your transformers on your website ? The catalog pdf is not working.
Thanks

Have you seen this? A nice guy in Mexico sells a kit for a Bo Hansen DI
😂😂😂😂😂

FYI this “nice guy” is stealing Bo Hansen’s work & re-selling it to us, gullible gringos.

I find it amazing that people have the chutzpah to do this again & again.😮
Now let's go back to the OP: Audio transformers.
M

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂😂

FYI this “nice guy” is stealing Bo Hansen’s work & re-selling it to us, gullible gringos.

M
Hi "No nice guy" The PCBs that I manufacture for personal experiments are mine, as you should know the manufacturers make a minimum of 5 units, this is not my business I simply have spare PCBs, and if anyone asks me nicely I will sell them to DIY projects, that's all.

😂😂😂😂😂

M
Yeah, almost as bad as those people stealing Rupert Neve, Bill Putnam, Saul Walker, George Neumann, and Deane Jensen's designs (to name just a few)!

This is a DIY forum, where people well....do it themselves.

Making a handful of PCBs and selling them is not the same thing as wholesale ripping off the work of forum members entirely for commercial purposes (with no attribution no less). Let's not conflate the two.

Latest posts

Back