UTM INDUSTRY audio transformers - from Poland - EU

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes for sure, the costs are determined by weight, but FedDex is much more expensive than using Polish Post, in this called the company is called "Poczta Polska", Polish equivalent to the "Royal Mail"

https://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en
Furthermore, when using such companies instead of regular post, customs in Serbia charge additionally, and even those companies charge the recipient 50EUR for customs handling, so every parcel has some 100 EUR of extra cost at least! That's reason why I stopped shopping at Tayda, because they send by DHL only. :(

Furthermore, when using such companies instead of regular post, customs in Serbia charge additionally, and even those companies charge the recipient 50EUR for customs handling, so every parcel has some 100 EUR of extra cost at least! That's reason why I stopped shopping at Tayda, because they send by DHL only. :(

Yes you are correct,
one time I ordered 2 Opamp ICs sample for free, the manufacturer used DHL, so when the items arrived they wanted to charge 40€ to dispatch it from the customs, plus the custom taxes (VAT included) I would have to pay over an estimated value of the item, for an item I was getting for free.
I told them no and they returned the parcel.

DHL, Fedex, UPS and the likes all do this.

Registered Regular mail is the best option

Why not sending using regular post and why not sending to Serbia? :(
As I said before, we ship worldwide with regular post. I was not expecting such interest around the word in our products hence why, the UTM shop, is not adapted to ship outside the EU by default, but we keep working on it. Just send an email to [email protected] for any custom orders. We'll help you.

Last edited:
I the meantime, please have a look at the NEWS. ⬅️Pictures, technical data and AP measurements.
The UTM0547 and UTM0587, mic output transformers.
Those mic output transformers are looking nice! Are you also planning on making a 7:1 ratio and a BV12 type of transformer?

Those mic output transformers are looking nice! Are you also planning on making a 7:1 ratio and a BV12 type of transformer?
Yes, of course. Please give me a day or two :)
Ok, I promised to do the 9k6:600/EI57, gapped transformers for my friend, solkatten. I need a day to finish it.
We'll release more mic output transformers at the beginning of next week. U67, U49, C12, ELAM251. 🤩 Stay tuned.
If you wanna to be up to date, please follow UTM on our Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/UTMIndustry
It will give us a lot of positive vibes.

Thank you 💚

Last edited:
Yes, of course. Please give me a day or two :)
Ok, I promised to do the 9k6:600/EI57, gapped transformers for my friend, solkatten. I need a day to finish it.
We'll release more mic output transformers at the beginning of next week. U67, U49, C12, ELAM251. 🤩 Stay tuned.
If you wanna to be up to date, please follow UTM on our Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/UTMIndustry
It will give us a lot of positive vibes.

Thank you 💚
9k6:600 gapped transformer would be an excellent addition.

Awesome! It was what we needed for a long time, a great transformer company for diy audio in Europe!
Agree...I think its the short wire to other TX-experts here that could lead UTM to success.
A fair price policy at adequate pro-quality (and easy, cheap delivery provided for sure 😂👌).... Spending an ear to customers (like the experts here) will lead additionally to best reputation. Since GB/ Carnhill/Sowter/OEP/AML have left the EU the import and delivery got extraordinary high. It makes no fun to make orders from them for only a few hundred bucks....
Only Lundahl has (and now hopfully UTM with pro quality) left over with really common proaudio TX....👍

Manufacturers of nice audio transformers are sort of like manufacturers of analog tape--it's always good when another one springs up, because there aren't that many left.

Sometimes one person deciding to retire is all it takes to disrupt an entire mini-ecosystem, so it's always nice to have more players in the game.

Any chance to get a UTC A19 / Sowter 1133 Interstage with a Ratio similar 2.3 :1 / 80K/15K... from UTM?
For a typical UA175 build the Input TX UTM 2510 (600/50k 1:9.1) and as for the Output TX UTM 3580(15K/150 push pull) seems to be good candidates for this build...🤔 Such a working Interstage would be fine....😂

Last edited:
Any chance you could do a virtual tour of the factory for us IGS , some clips of the machines you use in action and maybe some discussion about the winding techniques involved would be great . Any plans to do Tele V style anode load inductors in the future ?

Latest posts

Back