Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D-U47FET ROUND PCB's is obsolete long , there still unidentified mic body for it :p ,
As of Today i have updated the web store so most is in stock now ,
Best,
Dan,

Also interested in D7 updates.
Yes: i am slowly releasing D7 the moment after 1.5year LOL,
email me for official request.
Maybe we can make a wishlist here.
Best,
Dan,

Last edited:
Is d7 the one available in webstore?
How does one get a 47 mechanical kit? (First page of this white market thread seems to be neglected)

Next month I was planning on ordering a D7 capsule. Add me to that wish list please

I would like 2 of the D7 capsules, when available.

Any chance on D269c PCBs again?
ok i will compile this wishlist , let me see if i can order a tiny run of 269c, i will reply to you guys when capsule are coming out ,
BEst,
Dan,

ok i will compile this wishlist , let me see if i can order a tiny run of 269c, i will reply to you guys when capsule are coming out ,
BEst,
Dan,
I need two c12 pcb set. Already have Tim capsules, bodies, and transformers. Thx

yes , i have a batch in plating now , and capsule are also coming , all pcb will be available in 2-3 weeks i have ran a little 269c batch too , back slowly rolling out stuff , stay tuned, i will inform with release.
Best,
Dan,
Thanks Dan!!! I'll be waiting for your info!
Best

Hi Dan, please add me to the D7 capsule wish list. Thank you.

Last edited:
I am in need of one of the tapered version of the U-87 PCB set, website shows out of stock.
Will and when will they be available?

Back