Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello @poctop ! Looks like you're out of the 251 PCB (it gets added to my cart, but when I go to order I get an out of stock notice). Are you anticipating getting more made?

the inventory web store link is now updated this should work now ,
Best,
Dan,

Hi @poctop - me again! In the middle of building the 251 and want to set up another project! Was looking at your D47 body and mechanical kit - do you still have any in stock? I think I'd want the dual 408a - are there any other characteristics regarding the mechanical kit I would need to know? How would I order, I don't see it on your site.

Thank you!

Hi All, Since the recrudescence and availability of this new u47 fet body and since i have been involved with it when it originally came out
I have decided to offer it for dyers getting those new body , it has meticulously been sized to be a perfect fit including the slider switch position and tolerance on the side of the body it is mounted via Dual Header Connector ( HZ deck-Amp deck) , you can fit a lot of transformer on the Tranny deck and the HZ layout is very similar to my D47Fet.

PCB are in stock now 40usd set , + mailing , i will add it to the webstore Soon

if interested please post here
so i can have a idea if i need to reorder more of those.
Best,
Dan,

Attachments

• Fet 47 Body New.jpg
    Fet 47 Body New.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1
  • PCB Style Original.jpg
    PCB Style Original.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
i'd be interested in a couple, maybe more for friends, assuming there's a reliable way to get ahold of the bodies, preferably from someone who imports en masse?

Hi All, since the recrudescence of the availability of this new u47 fet body , a while ago i had been choosen to design the very first pcb to fit this style of body when it came out and was originaly designed , so i have decided to offer it for diyers getting those new body , it has meticulously been sized to be a perfect fit including the slider switch position and tolerance on the side of the body , so here it is , you can fit a lot of transformer on those and the HZ layout is very similar to my D47Fet square pcb.

PCB are in stock now 40usd set , + mailing , i will add it to the webstore

if intersted please post here
so i can have a idea if i need to reorder more of those ,
Best,
Dan,
Hi Dan,

I’d be interested in a body! Do you have a price for them?
Based in the UK
Many thanks,
Silas

Back