Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have boards available by next week , Stay in the loop,
Cheers,
Dan,
:)

Sonart said:
I'm up for one D-U87 PCB Set Standard Taper set.
How do I order it?

Page one of this thread contain an order link,
Thanks,
DAn,

D-U67 Build Folder.zip updated. added document manual 1963 and some tube socket suggestion in the U67doc
Dan,

Can I put my name on a U67 (AMI version) and a U47 FET? If you want me to pay now just send me a PM and you can post the kits when you've got them in stock.

No Problem , will ship one accelerated ,
hope you get it in the mean time ,
Best,
Dan,

Hi Dany,

I'll be needing 2 sets D-U47FET PCB's.

Also would be great if you could also supply a pair of your AMI adapter boards for AMI T49 so I can use them in the Alctron GT-2B bodies.

Let me know please when it's all available.

Thanks!

Charles Turkmen said:
Hi Dany,

I'll be needing 2 sets D-U47FET PCB's.

Also would be great if you could also supply a pair of your AMI adapter boards for AMI T49 so I can use them in the Alctron GT-2B bodies.

Hi Charles I will have the PCBs this coming week, but the T49 adaptor board wont be here before a while actually i just heard back from oliver at Tab, and i am still wating for my T49 to ship an show up , i will see at this moment to design a little somthing that would make it easier , the T49 has only 4 connection point so it is not a big deal to use a small piece of veroboard to mount the transfo on the mic rail for now, But i will see what i can do once i receive my T49  :) ,  will keep you posted,
Best,
Dan,

i just heard back from oliver at Tab,

What's the best way for Europeans to order AMI trannies? There are a few dealers (e.g. one in the UK and one in Germany if memory serves), but would it be wiser to buy straight from the US or even directly from Oliver?

Also, I've learned (from the C12-clone feeler thread) that the T14 can be had in several, slightly different, versions or "voicings". (This alone could make it tricky to buy from European dealers if their items are "stock".) Does this also hold for the T67? Likely not, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

micaddict said:
i just heard back from oliver at Tab,

What's the best way for Europeans to order AMI trannies? There are a few dealers (e.g. one in the UK and one in Germany if memory serves), but would it be wiser to buy straight from the US or even directly from Oliver?

Also, I've learned (from the C12-clone feeler thread) that the T14 can be had in several, slightly different, versions or "voicings". (This alone could make it tricky to buy from European dealers if their items are "stock".) Does this also hold for the T67? Likely not, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

I Beleive they are distributor of AMI in Europe if you look on the website they are posted there ,
Let me know if that helps, i know Oliver has been really busy lately but he is back :)

I should be having the pcbs by tommorow,
Dan,

All PCB available now,
thanks
Dan,

Latest posts

Back