Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to use a submin tube socket on the m269, or solder in the tube? A socket would be preferable I think, but I don't know if they are available other than vintage & rare.

dmp said:
Are you going to use a submin tube socket on the m269, or solder in the tube? A socket would be preferable I think, but I don't know if they are available other than vintage & rare.

the submini  have wire lead ,  the M269 will have turrets installed on the socket pcb to easily swap tubes out
Best,
Dan,

the submini  have wire lead ,  the M269 will have turrets installed on the socket pcb to easily swap tubes out
Best,
Dan,

Excellent idea!
Is this the plan for the m49 as well?

dmp said:
Best,
Dan,

Excellent idea!
Is this the plan for the m49 as well?

Yeps,
Best,
Dan,

kjdemarest123 said:
I'll take a set of the Large D-U87 PCBs, thanks!

order button is on page 1 of the thread  , Thanks for your interest in this project,
Best,
Dan,

My hosting Server wich is dropbox has issue at the moment so no order can be processed , ( Ayo i am tired of technologies )

it should be up running in a short while,

Best,
Dan,

poctop said:
My hosting Server wich is dropbox has issue at the moment so no order can be processed , ( Ayo i am tired of technologies )

it should be up running in a short while,

Best,
Dan,

Seems that everything is back online ,
Dan,

All shipped , thanks all,  :)
Best,
Dan,

I am pleaed to announce that i will be stocking the Styroflex capacitor kit for any microphone project listed on this thread and also a compatible low profile 9-pin tube socket for the D-U67 Project as part of the new online store .  here: http://www.vintagemicrophonepcbkit.com

PS: I will be starting prototyping of M49 and M269 as of next week , will keep ya posted,
Best,  :)
Dan,

All paid order Shipped today ,
thanks all,
Best,
dan,

For Sale D-M49c pcb kit 2 version round or Square,
15 of each left PM me if any interest,
See Here. http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=50834.20

D-M49c Square
Terrebonne-20130123-00724.jpg

D-M49c Round
58d0281993aa9.jpg

Best,
Dan,

PCB D-49c added to online Store only 12 set left
Best,  :)
dan,

All paid order Shipped,

thanks All,  :)
BEst ,
Dan,

bkbirge said:
49c pcb set paid for. Not sure why I keep adding pcb's to my backlog. It's a sickness.

OK Got it ,  Thanks , will ship soon,    they are still working on the Cure  ;)
Best,
Dan,

All paid order Shipped,  :)
thanks ,
Dan,

poctop said:
bkbirge said:
49c pcb set paid for. Not sure why I keep adding pcb's to my backlog. It's a sickness.

OK Got it ,  Thanks , will ship soon,    they are still working on the Cure  ;)
Best,
Dan,
Addiction always have a cure... but it's so painfull  :(...

Back