• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VP28, API Lunch Box, et al...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis1000

Hi All,

I don't do much recording anymore so I have been slowly selling things off.
Most recently, I have decided to sell my CAPI gear VP28. I built this one about six years ago and have only used it a few times. It just has the standard op-amps that Jeff sold with it at the time. This was purchased before you could get Litz wire editions.

Also, I am selling my API 500-6B lunch box with rack conversion kit. This is the the latest model of the six slot lunch box that has the DB-25 connector on the back as well as the XLR I/O.

I'm asking $900 for the set, or $450 each. I'm pretty firm on the prices, unless you have really compelling reasons for a different price.

I also have several other little odds and ends for sale you can see in this link.

https://airtable.com/shr8py4g64dWCBrHw

Attachments

• IMG_5524.jpeg
    IMG_5524.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5531.jpeg
    IMG_5531.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5529.jpeg
    IMG_5529.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5527.jpeg
    IMG_5527.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 24
Ciao, sono nuovo del forum. Volevo chiederti dove è possibile trovare le misure e gli schemi per costruire un rack.
GRAZIE MILLE

Latest posts

Back