"Wanted" sticky for the tech documents forum.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jidis

Is there any way we could get a "requests" thread into the Technical Documents forum, or is that not a worthwhile idea? I figure if it were easy to periodically skim through some requests in a sticky thread or something, people might realize they have something someone else needs. Even better, if you could delete your request after it shows up to keep the thread clean.

Take Care

PS- I guess you guys already know, but there appears to be some duplicate manufacturer threads in there as well.

I like the wanted idea.  I'm working on integrating a better way to post / find / download  in the The Tech Docs section.  So it will take on a very different look in the near future.  But finding the time to do these things is the hard part. :-\

helterbelter said:
Is it possible to keep the threads in an alphabetical order ?

I was gonna say the same thing - chronological post order makes no sense for tech docs - please please do the alphabetical!

If you click on "Subject" in the blue colored bar towards the top of the screen, the topics (and usually, manufacturer names if the topic was named correctly in the first place) will show up in alphabetical order.

Bri

Back