What could this SMD-component be?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Maaate! You apparently know what I am directly referring to.....some sort of machismo, "I'm right and you're not....etc, etc. FB is full of that intolerable shyte or personality disorder/ micro-penis syndrome. Hahaha.

This should piss some folks here off..... I have a rather large collection of NOS, Curtis and SSM synth chips (I used to do warranty service for SCI, MOOG, Oberhiem, Voyetra, Yamaha, Roland, etc, etc) for sale, aprox 175 pieces in total...100US each, negotiable for the entire inventory. Actual parts list available to interested parties. The synth group on FB was expecting me to gift them to everyone and were highly offended at the asking price for chips which are original NOS, and unobtainium.

tbh it's not at all clear why you seem to be attributing attitudes and behaviours on other sites / forums to this one.
On the synth chips for sale - there are selling / trade forums here. Suggest take a look to see if of interest.

Latest posts

Back