• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Whistle Rock Audio ml12, five fish x12, 1176+ collets, and more.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocinante

I'm getting rid of some duplicates.  So make an offer, but don't be ridiculous.
I take that back; be ridiculous

"Why be outraged when you can be outrageous." T Robbins.

Neutrik Rean collet knobs -  $10 obo

C150H-09-R012 - I have 6 of these which are .125 inch 15mm -
C150H-09-R6 - I have 4 of these which are 6mm by 15 mm
There is also 10 white, blue, and gray caps that I will throw into the lot
12QFXcUl.jpg

hIDQp4y.jpg

Disclaimer:  These are pretty nice soft touch collet knobs.  Please read their datasheet here: [/url]http://www.mouser.com/catalog/specsheets/REAN_Page6.pdf[/url]

2 x Whistle Rock Audio ML12 partially stuffed boards.  All caps, switches, and resistors are on there, just needs one stop at capi for the doa's, in and out xfmrs,  pots and relays.  I have the nice 4 rail WRA psu fully stuffed but calibrated at 24v but its not much work to switch it for 15-18 and ill gladly do it if asked nicely.  Make an offer.

Pics.
9eSyCKwm.jpg

Wg67s3ym.jpg

Mnats 1176 rev d pcb with ratio and meter and input xfmr pcbs. - make offer

Five Fish X-12 with front panel- This is a single channel x-12 with a front panel via sticker done at five fish.  It is fully operational using EA 2602 and 2503 input and output transformers.  It was my very first mic pre kit and so also my learning board and so isn't my cleanest build but with that all said it works perfectly and is an awesome 312-ish preamp.  It has the ic op amp but you it only takes a little effort to put a DOA in there. I hate to sell it but I just have too many API-ish mic pres  and need to fund other projects.
This includes the x-12 mic pre and a Five Fish front panel with the sticker screens.  So all you would need is a psu and toroidal (its like $80 at Five Fish) and a case (par metal width although I might have one laying around) and you would be set.

-Shoot me an offer-

fs1GBgFl.jpg

Okay so now here is the random xfmr, knob, pot, switch, resistor, and cap, etc.. pile.  Look carefully as there is pretty nice old mojo caps that are either used or NOS and NOS high watt resistors.  I am using a bunch of these for an la2a or sta level point to point but I don't need them all.  If you have a value you need hit me up.  You pay shipping for the xfmrs but otherwise its on me as well.  Most of this is FREE, some things are a few bucks that I will donate to the forum.

High watt resistors.  From 1 to 25 watt.  You tell me the value(s) you need I'll see if i got em and will send them to you.

RdXG6Zol.jpg

Caps and resistors.  Sprague, Cornell dublinier, etc...

kDJXy8Ml.jpg

93OVTCel.jpg

Maybe you need some random xfmr and its here?  You pay shipping and I'll send it to you.  As you can see they are disgustingly large.

From a Bogen mixer amplifier. I believe the model numbers were C-35 and C-60.   

EDYdFCal.jpg

From an ADD digitizer 4

1TEvf5Pl.jpg

aVDID3jl.jpg

Bogen

another set of knobs.  D shaft.  See Greg I can get all 12 of mine to float (compared to your 1 big one).  No sightings though. 

RcRclxTl.jpg

will add more

Natstovia!
Dylan

Attachments

• IMAG1118.jpg
    IMAG1118.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 105
What's up, no one wants some low end outboard studio gear? You can actually use masking tape to keep the behringer modules in (which I will throw in for free cause I am super nice)

The Dbx 166 looks really nice when its lit up. Can offer some nice dirty utility compression as well, albeit through only one channel (for now).

The 576 is surprisingly a nice channel strip. I think there's a Mullard 12ax7 I stuck in there.

The 563 needs a friend.
And don't forget the lucky buyer gets some neat pushbuttons and log pots. Maybe even a knob or two.

Attachments

• IMAG1117.jpg
    IMAG1117.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 66
A bump for some amazing savings on this great low end studio stuff.  Impress your girlfriend with a  Dbx 166. Lots of colorful leds, includng a pinkish red she will think you are getting more in touch with your feminine side. It also does some amazing snapshot snare compression or adds some classic thump to the bass.

Show off a beautiful px1000 module by hanging it from a necklace in solidarity with patchbays everywhere.

De ess that crazy sexy singer with a silencer by Dbx.

And who doesn't love starved plate tubes? Melt your clients heart with a 576. The tubes actually look like they're glowing.

Well looks like you lost out on the Dbx 563x. Sold to a nice gentleman who enjoys the finer things in life; like little black boxes that reduce hum, hiss, and noise. Silencers.
But fear not cause other things; beautiful things, are still available

Make an offer.

Okay this shits going on Ebay I guess.  Well... probably not.  But heres your big chance to grab a px1000. Or a classic dbx 166.  For cheap! 

You don't need that f***ing LA-2A PCB.  I do.  :) What you NEED is a DBX 166 original with one channel that's a little funky. $75 obo. Oh and the knobs are not the same on both sides. So uh.. $70. Obo.
Also for sale is a gssl sidechain filter. Obo
And the 576-$350

Latest posts

Back