Worst Bench Contest - For Those Without a Bench

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northsiderap

I have to admit, my girlfriend is pretty understanding. She still isn't always happy to come home to this in the living room. This is a moderate to light day. I like to work while watching 2 hours of Star Trek - TNG every day. Am I a stereotype now? eesh.. :roll:

LivingRoomMess.jpg

I was just curious; does anyone else put their significant other through this trauma?

I'm not living with a sig. o. at the moment, so it's not an issue.

I do have vivid memories of being married, though, and I'm afraid I did make some serious dining room disasters. (My bench was against one wall of the dining room.)

Then there was the winter when it seemed like the furnace went out every few days. I'd be working on the bench, and my wife would come down and tell me the furnace had packed it in again, and I'd need to go the basement and flush out the pipes. It seemed like she only complained when I was working on the bench, which irked me.

Then one night after I'd gone to bed I sat bolt upright, as my wandering mind had been growling over being interrupted in the middle of a good session, and in my mind's eye I saw the thermostat...8" above the heat vents for my tube-type oscilloscope...

Peace,
Paul

Latest posts

Back