• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1 EA2503 transformer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JW

I'm looking to buy 1 EA2503. Litz 2503 is fine too. Let me know. I'm in Oregon, USA.

Thanks
Jon

Hello,
I'm also looking for EA2503 but CAPI has been out for a long time and no indication as to when they'll have more. I did find these alternatives: Output transformer "TR2503"
I have no idea what the deal is on these but I'm placing an order. Fingers crossed!
Best,
Carlos

Hello,
I'm also looking for EA2503 but CAPI has been out for a long time and no indication as to when they'll have more. I did find these alternatives: Output transformer "TR2503"
I have no idea what the deal is on these but I'm placing an order.

People seem to be happy with AVDaudio transformers although the company is based in Russia so CAPI might still be the best option for people based in the US.

For someone based in EU, there's UTM transformers from Poland their 2503 model is the UTM3503:
https://utmindustry.com/utm3503

People seem to be happy with AVDaudio transformers although the company is based in Russia so CAPI might still be the best option for people based in the US.

For someone based in EU, there's UTM transformers from Poland their 2503 model is the UTM3503:
https://utmindustry.com/utm3503
Oi Whoops,
Obrigado for the tip! I've already placed an order with AVD. I'll post my thoughts about my experience here for future reference.
So far, things that I've ordered from Russia have been ok.

I'm building an 8 channel 312 unit, and I have 7 output transformers.
2XCapiLitz 2503
3XEA2503
2 Cinemags.

Which is why I want one more EA2503, or Litz I guess and we'll just be odd. So, still looking . . .

Back