• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 16 pin female russian tuchel connector

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasdf

GDIY Supporter
EDITED:

Hello

I want to buy a 16pins female connector that looks like an Amphenol / Tuchel, only a bit smaller. It's for a soviet Lomo tube compressor.  8)

I bought a pair of regular Tuchel from andre tchmil but they are too large, my mistake!

The smallest pin spacing on the connector I need is 6mm, versus 7.5mm on regular tuchel.

( if possible I'd like to buy 2 of these + one male in order to build and extension cord that will allow me to set up the unit out of the rack.)

I am located in Paris, France. I can trade of tubes, various parts... I think I have a similar connector somewhere with less pins, used on some Siemens desks and modules..

Thanks a lot!!

Thomas

Order number 55 F 904 at www.buerklin.com

(don't know how long the link will work: http://www.buerklin.com/default.asp?l=e&ch=62374)

Latest posts

Back