• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2 Curious Audio LA3A Boards

Help Support GroupDIY:

Bobby Baird

WTB 2 Curious Audio LA3A Boards for a build. If anyone has 2 boards laying around that they could spare. I would appreciate it. I already tried to buy direct, but they are out of boards and are waing for enough interest to have another lot of boards made.

Last edited:

Ricardus

I found this one, too, which seems to be a better price than the FFA unit, with one more power rail, but you pay a little more for freight. If you're ordering more than one, this is the way to go.

Schematic wise they're basically identical.

Mworthin

order here: https://oshpark.com/shared_projects?utf8=✓&search%5Bquery%5D=whistle+rock&button=&search%5Bfilters%5D%5Bpcb_layers%5D%5Btwo_layer%5D=1&search%5Bfilters%5D%5Bpcb_layers%5D%5Bfour_layer%5D=1&records_date_sort=desc&records_per_page=20

Bobby Baird

order here: https://oshpark.com/shared_projects?utf8=✓&search%5Bquery%5D=whistle+rock&button=&search%5Bfilters%5D%5Bpcb_layers%5D%5Btwo_layer%5D=1&search%5Bfilters%5D%5Bpcb_layers%5D%5Bfour_layer%5D=1&records_date_sort=desc&records_per_page=20
I'm aware of the gerbers on oshpark but, you have to order in multiples of 3 boards. Only needing 4 makes that a no go. Any other pcb board makers allowing small runs would be welcome.

Ricardus

I'm aware of the gerbers on oshpark but, you have to order in multiples of 3 boards. Only needing 4 makes that a no go. Any other pcb board makers allowing small runs would be welcome.

I have 4 boards that I would be willing to sell.

Latest posts