• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: a Painton Quadrant fader, EMI REDD. style

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardboard

For a project that needs 12 of these, I've gathered 11. I'm looking for the last one now.
The impedance and knob style are of no importance, nor is the print on the scale. Only the physical shape matters - see picture!

I'm located in Germany, but willing to import from almost wherever you are.

Please help me out!

Mart

Attachments

• painton quadrant fader 01.jpg
    painton quadrant fader 01.jpg
    105.5 KB
  • faders.jpg
    faders.jpg
    206.1 KB
  • painton quadrant fader 10.jpg
    painton quadrant fader 10.jpg
    127.2 KB
Ive got a few but not willing to part with them sorry. Mine do need the knobs if you got any spare, please help a man out brother....

I hope you can find those. I’m amazed you were able to buy 11 of them already
Result of a full year of weekly checking. But it must be said: I was lucky to buy a bunch in one sale. But I still search for: just ONE :)

Result of a full year of weekly checking. But it must be said: I was lucky to buy a bunch in one sale. But I still search for: just ONE :)
I have one but it is out on loan at the moment. I am not sure when it will be back. Also internally it does not look like the ones in your picture. Mine has discrete resistors and a different connector.

Cheers

Ian

Dear Ian,

Then yours is probably a newer Painton, or a Daven. Very different connector indeed. See attached overview.
But... if it turns out to be the older, clucky Painton (which has discrete resisitors as well, just hidden), please let me know..!

M.

Attachments

• faders.jpg
    faders.jpg
    99.5 KB
Back