• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Auditronics 110 Grandson Console Parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreams

Hey all. Doing a bunch of work on a 110 at the moment. Could use almost anything EXCEPT the input modules and A30 output cards. All the stuff that was left behind when you sold off the input channels for people to rack.

MOSTLY looking for:
Studio Module
Echo Returns
Motherboards
VU meters
Blank panels, all sizes
Spare knobs (older style)

But let me know what you have, never know. If I could find some of the 8-channel versions of the bus cards, might save me a lot of work, though I don't strictly "need" them. Anyway let me know. Thanks!

I've got blank panels, probably some other stuff. I'll try to do some looking this afternoon.

Last edited:
I have about 40 Fader faceplates for. 32 for P&G faders and maybe 10-15 for the other mechanical fader. Make me an offer! also have about 20 p&G 1550 faders to go with them if you want them. Make an offer on those as well.

Also happy to entertain trades  :)

Back