• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: dbx 933

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommia

I'm looking for 4 dbx cards 933 for in my old frame. I'm open to trade spare parts, little studio stuff or cash

Someone in Europe got dbx 900 modules (not 902,911,941,942) or aphex 9000 to trade or sell?
Please be reasonable on the price
can trade input transformers, vu meters, guitar pedals, urei 565

Last edited:
Interested in two Aphex 9651. Do you like to trade or sell? If so what are you looking for?
I also have a nos meter to build a fairchild, dbx 202, ......

I have this:

2 x 903 DBX Over Easy Compres
1 x 904 DBX Noise Gate
2 x 905 DBX Parametric EQs
2 x Aphex 900 EQ modules

Ok who has more 900 stuff? Please add the price you want for them or trade, your wishlist,...

The Aphex Expressor and 903 compressors are great things. There's a bit of a de-esser shortage since I sold 21 of them to one customer

I have a couple of random switching / buffering boards for the 900-Series rack. I think they're home-made. I'll take some photos next week & upload them

Great for anyone developing things or building custom racks

Could be interesting. Do you like the expressor? If so why? Any thoughts on the dominator?

The Expressor is a fairly simple compressor, typically clean in the Aphex style

The Dominator is way more complex beast, quite hard to get to grips with, mainly because it can be hard to hear what it's doing until you switch it in & out a few times. Again it's subtle but the Density control can create some really interesting changes

I wrote a setup manual a while ago in anyone's interested
https://www.bn1studio.co.uk/aphex-dominator-hardware-setup/

Back